MS Dhoni Can Return to Chennai Super Kings if IPL GC's Proposal is Approved

velu

While other teams have this dielema of which players to retain and let go

for eg; Pune can only retain one of Smith or Stokes I think

CSK’s only dielema seems to be how much to spend on an over the hill player :facepalm:

CLOWNS!!! 

Edited by maniac
32 minutes ago, maniac said:

While other teams have this dielema of which players to retain and let go

for eg; Pune can only retain one of Smith or Stokes I think

CSK’s only dielema seems to be how much to spend on an over the hill player :facepalm:

CLOWNS!!! 

So much salt :lmao:

Also Pune doesn't to retain Smith or Stokes.If anyone will inherit the RPS players it will be CSK.

Pune can retain Ravindra Jadeja though.

Looks like MSD is prolonging his international career, particularly in T20, just for a strong CSK return, so his brand value doesn't diminish to being a retired cricketer playing only IPLs.

He might retire from Internationals after next year's IPL, and probably play one more IPL season after that before calling it quits from cricket. 

28 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

So much salt :lmao:

Also Pune doesn't to retain Smith or Stokes.If anyone will inherit the RPS players it will be CSK.

Pune can retain Ravindra Jadeja though.

If Dhoni’s CsK hype didn’t result in him getting a free ride in T20Is probably I would be less saltier.

Yusuf Pathan has probably won more IPL matches for the teams he has played for but he hasn’t played T20Is since how many years?

Not that I think Yusuf should play T20Is hell no.

where as Dhoni has be n a passenger in how many WT20s? 

If Dhoni’s CsK hype didn’t result in him getting a free ride in T20Is probably I would be less saltier.

Yusuf Pathan has probably won more IPL matches for the teams he has played for but he hasn’t played T20Is since how many years?

Not that I think Yusuf should play T20Is hell no.

Don't cares about his performance in T20I s.This is about IPL.He doesn't get retained for CSK based on how he played for India .Rohit continuously suck for India in T20Is (and Tests) yet will be retained by MI.IPL performances and track record matters not T20Is

And last I checked CSK under Dhoni reached 6 finals in 7 years and he was one of our best player .

where as Dhoni has be n a passenger in how many WT20s? 

Same number as Rohit and pretty much moot for why CSK or Mumbai should retain them.

Are you as salty that Rohit plays for Mumabi