Kohli caught Tendulkar bug today

1 minute ago, Scar said:

I may be wrong but when I watch old videos of sachin he used to score pretty fast even in 90s but after getting out multiple times (9+ isn't it?) he started becoming cautious. 

Maybe you were watching highlights where they edited out 30 mins from 90 to 100. 

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Maye you were watching highlights where they edited out 30 mins from 90 to 100. 

can't be sure, you have any stat to back your claim that he use to slow down in 90s in the early part of his career as well?

44 minutes ago, Scar said:

can't be sure, you have any stat to back your claim that he use to slow down in 90s in the early part of his career as well?

So we both agree that he used to slow down in 21st centuary right ? Just want to do confirm before we go back.. We are all aware of his slow 2012 A.C innings  and I I just looked up his famous 200*(147) innings 

These are the results : 

1st batch – 87 from 69 balls. Strike Rate – 126.08

2nd batch – 13 from 21 balls. Strike Rate – 61.90

3rd batch – 80 from 42balls. Strike Rate – 190.47

Look at the massive difference. This is one of many innings for example. 

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

So we both agree that he used to slow down in 21st centuary right ? Just want to do confirm before we go back.. We are all aware of his slow 2012 A.C innings  and I I just looked up his famous 200*(147) innings 

These are the results : 

1st batch – 87 from 69 balls. Strike Rate – 126.08

2nd batch – 13 from 21 balls. Strike Rate – 61.90

3rd batch – 80 from 42balls. Strike Rate – 190.47

Look at the massive difference. This is one of many innings for example. 

Example of the World’s worst debater-When you pick a historic innings where a player has scored 200 for the first time ever...I repeat ever...in odi international cricket which was a spectacle and considered impossible at the time  to prove a point. :hatsoff:

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Example of the World’s worst debater-When you pick a historic innings where a player has scored 200 for the first time ever...I repeat ever...in odi international cricket which was a spectacle and considered impossible at the time  to prove a point. :hatsoff:

I'm still laughing at the 

1st batch

2nd batch

3rd batch part :hysterical:

Edited by Laaloo
Just now, maniac said:

Rohit did it twice nothing so historic about it. I wish Dhoni repeated did what karthik did to him on 96.. would have been best thing ever. :phehe:  

That innings shows how he slowed down for his selfish 100s. Point proven 

People are so naive.  There is no human being who wont become conscious close to a milestone. it is just humane. Whether it was SRT  and Dhoni and now Kohli, Rohit. everyone does. Dhoni batted lower down, so, he did not get to reach close to that milestone of 100 often.

Just now, rkt.india said:

People are so naive.  There is no human being who wont become conscious close to a milestone. it is just humane. Whether it was SRT  and Dhoni and now Kohli, Rohit. everyone does. Dhoni batted lower down, so, he did not get to reach close to that milestone of 100 often.

Afridi never slowed down for no milestone.

A lot of Indians listed in your post, probably says something about the culture of Indian cricket

27 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

Afridi never slowed down for no milestone.

A lot of Indians listed in your post, probably says something about the culture of Indian cricket

it happens everywhere, not just India. How many times Afridi reached close to 100? Afridi had one way to play and he played that way whole life. Like Sehwag had one way of play and he too played like that most times. It does not mean they didnt care for milestones. They had their styles which they found adventurous. 

36 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

it happens everywhere, not just India. How many times Afridi reached close to 100? Afridi had one way to play and he played that way whole life. Like Sehwag had one way of play and he too played like that most times. It does not mean they didnt care for milestones. They had their styles which they found adventurous. 

That bolded bit is my point though.  Sehweg and Afridi wouldn't change their styles, while Sashin and Kolhi would as they near milestones.