The Ashes 2017/18 | 23rd Nov onwards.

Lala2790

On 11/10/2017 at 4:27 PM, sandeep said:

His slow fade to black has begun.   He looked vulnerable against Shami.  On Indian tracks that were on the slower side.  Its not his fault.  Reflexes slow down with age, its inevitable.   I always laugh when I see those extrapolations of Cook batting at basically near-peak or better levels, for another 4-5 years.   He'll be lucky to last another 2 in international cricket.  Sure, the runflation in cricket means its getting easier to score, especially against 2nd tier countries like SL, WI etc, but I expect him to do badly right now.   I'll go out on a limb and predict a sub-30 avg for him this ashes, with better than even odds for a sub-20 avg.  

You forgot to add Pak to the list in Tests. Let's not forget that they were thrashed (at "home") against a weak SL team.

5 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Watch what you say moron.....

Cant you see, i was answering you....you are the one who brought this up....

Take it up with Mods Idiotwallah - and watch what you say.  I'm a wealthy and sucesssful business oweer who doesn't need to be talked to like this by a petty call centre worker.

This forum should feel blessed that I take the time to bother psoting here

18 hours ago, Davie Warner said:

England will not win a test. Their bowlers are worse than a Pakistani cab drivers navigation

Our cab drivers rip off Australias like you and send our earnings back home to Pakistan which increases our local economy.  less money in the Aussie economy + more money in Pakistan = another new 95inc plasma tv screen in my mansion

Joke is on you and all other Australian taxi users

17 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

Our cab drivers rip off Australias like you and send our earnings back home to Pakistan which increases our local economy.  less money in the Aussie economy + more money in Pakistan = another new 95inc plasma tv screen in my mansion

Joke is on you and all other Australian taxi users

Davie Warner $$ no issue.. big big $$ on suits & vb

1 minute ago, RPSinghalong said:

Davie Warner $$ no issue.. big big $$ on suits & vb

Wait, you realize that this isn't the real Dave Warner??????

The poster is clearly an impersonator.  Go back to pre-school and start again RPSlowingh.  You continue to make a fool of yourself whenever your fingers press your keyboard

1 hour ago, Lala2790 said:

Wait, you realize that this isn't the real Dave Warner??????

The poster is clearly an impersonator.  Go back to pre-school and start again RPSlowingh.  You continue to make a fool of yourself whenever your fingers press your keyboard

I don't use keybored you D/H. Keep making fool of yourself Sookylala

Edited by RPSinghalong

Lol at Australia's selections.

Picking a keeper that doesn't even wicket keep for his state.

Lol Marsh who averaged 19 in India, 34yo and a habitual failure

Bnacroft - some Perf aaloo that is riding the success of one good season a few years ago and a skiing innings last match.

Poor decisions, might revise my predictation and now think it will be a 2-2 drawn series based on these Australian potatoes slected.

They should have included Maxerwell, Nivielle, Lehman and that young opener who originates from the NT (apparently the nicest place in Australia full of handsome men and swim suit model women - www.news.com.au/CUintheNT-tourism-whyNTis-the-great-treasure-ofOz/Adelaide-sucks-lemons/)

Weatherald.

I think after these seletions, England are definitely a chance

1 hour ago, Lala2790 said:

Lol at Australia's selections.

Picking a keeper that doesn't even wicket keep for his state.

Lol Marsh who averaged 19 in India, 34yo and a habitual failure

Bnacroft - some Perf aaloo that is riding the success of one good season a few years ago and a skiing innings last match.

Poor decisions, might revise my predictation and now think it will be a 2-2 drawn series based on these Australian potatoes slected.

They should have included Maxerwell, Nivielle, Lehman and that young opener who originates from the NT (apparently the nicest place in Australia full of handsome men and swim suit model women - www.news.com.au/CUintheNT-tourism-whyNTis-the-great-treasure-ofOz/Adelaide-sucks-lemons/)

Weatherald.

I think after these seletions, England are definitely a chance

Lol Lala still melting about the Western Australians getting selected. Great choice of selection from Cricket Australia.

1 minute ago, RPSinghalong said:

Lol Lala still melting about the Western Australians getting selected. Great choice of selection from Cricket Australia.

I could not even care the less - my Pakistanis are not involved.  I just lol at how stupid Australian selectors can be; choosing known aaloos like Marsh over up and coming talents, picking a wicketkeeper who doesn't even wicket keep. 

Enjoy your whitewash flogiji

Renshaw the great fat hope dropped.   And deservingly so.  

But some silly selections in Marsh and Paine.   Its almost as if the Aussies want to play fair since the Pommies don't have Stokes and have some injury issues, so they are responding by picking some "experienced" kachra.  

Poor Maxwell.   Gets told that his FC numbers need to be better, and then gets replaced by Marsh who's averaging less than him. 

Man, this Aussie batting order looks brittle. Get the wickets of Warner, Smith and a home bully Khawaja.

Then there is a good chance the Pommies can take control if the inexperienced Aussie batsman get bogged due to the occasion . But still it is advantage Australia.

Very good bowling line up though in Starc, Hazelwood,Cummins, Lyon.

2 hours ago, khiladi786 said:

MS is very good bowler but his physical Fitness about same as indias fast bowler MS.

I am glad Australia removes Cartwright/Maxi from the 12 member team  but at present they looks good on paper,with GAVASKAR SPECIAL CAMERON BANCROFT,-- SUNNY CONSIDERED HIM BEST BATSMAN IN AUSTRALIA.

MS,Cummins also better batsman than last two bowler 

Home team have adventage at certain venue for sure

Miss Cummins lolololol