Lankans are the biggest crybabies. BCCi should send them back home

Cricketics

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

load of shyt is that lankans are reacting and are always shady. These guys did not realize this shyt at the start of the session and only doing so in the middle of the first session. Everyone knows that conditions in Delhi an outskirts of Delhi is bad with pollution, no denying that. But Lankans on the field are just showing garbage attitude with wanting to come out of the field.

That is the whole point

How can you blame them when you give them the reason?

12 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

load of shyt is that lankans are reacting and are always shady. These guys did not realize this shyt at the start of the session and only doing so in the middle of the first session. Everyone knows that conditions in Delhi an outskirts of Delhi is bad with pollution, no denying that. But Lankans on the field are just showing garbage attitude with wanting to come out of the field.

That is the whole point

So wait!!! especially being an ex Delhi native your major point of rage is on these juvenile antics by the Srilankan team and not the actual conditions out there???

As @New guy said that the very fact that they even have an excuse should be the LOI tof debate.

51 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

All players are wearing mask as if they are dying.

Yes, I might not have any right to say since I am not in Delhi but the umpires and the whole public is out their tooZ

This is just some drama from Lankans, Chandimal and co to get out of this game.

I say cancel the ODI and T20 series and send them back home and don’t invite them for years

They are wearing useless surgical mask not even N95 mask needs for such condition .

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Excellent decision by Kohli .... declaring the innings 

If we are able to bowl and field without any problems, I would assume that this Lankan team is very very weak mentally

That doesn't even make sense. Just because someone else is ready to take the risk then doesn't mean everyone else should do. 

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

How come kohli was not effected by pollution ? And he was out there most of time and certainly expenses more energy then lankans did 

If Kohli is ready to jump in the well, then others should do the same. Anyway Kohli has been living in such poor condition for long time. Lankans live in better air.

Are you ready to claim that air pollution level in Delhi is at acceptable level?

46 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

There is difference between standing there in such environment and running or doing physical activity during such condition. 

Such activity require more oxygen and it's really difficult to play in such situation

I was in grounds in the morning... Youngsters bowling fast... As I said, in day time it's not like how the Lankans are making it look