Rohit Sharma is the Best Captain India will never have.

He should have never made captain based on IPL. What wrong did Kohli do to get booted out of the captaincy.Moronic Ganguly put too  much pressure on both Shastri and Kohli with his idiotic statements instead of leaving them alone.

Rohit has not shown any special skills as captain in last six months.But now that he is the captain he should stay the course till next world cup too.They need to kick Dravid out as a coach.

Edited by putrevus
35 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He should have never made captain based on IPL. What wrong did Kohli do to get booted out of the captaincy.Moronic Ganguly put too  much pressure on both Shastri and Kohli with his idiotic statements instead of leaving them alone.

Rohit has not shown any special skills as captain in last six months.But now that he is the captain he should stay the course till next world cup too.They need to kick Dravid out as a coach.

Why not use argument for Dravid?

Just now, putrevus said:

Because captain is more important than coach. Rohit will still be in my playing eleven. Rahul has been complete failure as coach in all aspects.

And that's why we have been doing badly.

The captain has to be more accountable than coach as he makes more decisions.

Dravid has to be held accountable too. But doesnt have much power anyway. It won't change things much.

1 minute ago, Lord said:

And that's why we have been doing badly.

The captain has to be more accountable than coach as he makes more decisions.

Dravid has to be held accountable too. But doesnt have much power anyway. It won't change things much.

I agree I am so disappointed in Rohit's captaincy also that is why I always said removing Kohli for Rohit was a wrong move. That move was made solely due to Rohit's IPL success which is more ridiculous.

Rohit has to go as captain, but who is the suitable candidate to replace him.Ideally Pant should have cemented his spot in all formats by now and he should have been made captain.

7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I agree I am so disappointed in Rohit's captaincy also that is why I always said removing Kohli for Rohit was a wrong move. That move was made solely due to Rohit's IPL success which is more ridiculous.

Rohit has to go as captain, but who is the suitable candidate to replace him.Ideally Pant should have cemented his spot in all formats by now and he should have been made captain.

Has to be Hardik.

SKY can be VC