Facebook cricket groups

goose

33 minutes ago, bsriharsha said:

I would disagree. It's a decent enough group and Poojan does a good job. But too Indian dominated leading to a mutual jerk fest all the time. 

he was a regular on the old ICF forum on the sportsnetwork page. he would say stuff like India to end the first day on 550/2 and actually mean it. 

7 minutes ago, bsriharsha said:

Same fanboy **** everywhere , Atleast the Aussies do some banter and take jokes aimed at them. The Indian fanboys go to pieces when confronted with that.

Haha I nearly feel sorry for them but they walk into it and Indians must learn to sledge back 

Talking of Facebook cricket groups, I am the admin of the best cricket group in Facebook - TCF 

Also now things have sorted between me & DHCF, so I am back there as a regular. I left due to differences with a co-admin of DHCF, who is not in DHCF anymore now 

But I miss the old ICF days, hoping I can be more regular here. Looking forward to meet Cricketics when he comes to Delhi, but find it strange that he is a pure vegetarian :( 

23 minutes ago, amits said:

Talking of Facebook cricket groups, I am the admin of the best cricket group in Facebook - TCF 

Also now things have sorted between me & DHCF, so I am back there as a regular. I left due to differences with a co-admin of DHCF, who is not in DHCF anymore now 

But I miss the old ICF days, hoping I can be more regular here. Looking forward to meet Cricketics when he comes to Delhi, but find it strange that he is a pure vegetarian :( 

Hi amits !