Feminists !!!

velu

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

Who said anything about degrading? You seem to think women having children is a degrading thing. It is also common sense to protect your demographics when living side by side with a group of people who believe in Sharia law and want it practiced.

Telling women they NEED to make children, is degrading. Its their individual choice if they want to or not.

And there is no demographic to be protected, simple population math will show you how silly it is to think the demographic needs protecting. 

1 minute ago, Ranvir said:

Where is your evidence that Muslims in the west are leaving the religion? From what I have seen Muslims in France, Germany, Holland, Belgium are getting more and more orthodox.

Do your own research. The 'Former Muslims of North America' on Facebook would be a good starting point.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Already answered. Those who have zero knowledge of human biology, psychology and phenomenal reality have zero business telling individuals how to interact with one another. 

Now tell me - why should we listen to social order concepts from those inferior brains than professors today, who have a million times more information than your gurus and maharishis ?

Thats not an answer but a statement. 

Here is another statement :

After 1947, Bongs got pushed aside from the mainstream political discourse. They responded by committing harakiri. 

Anyways, I don't really care for an answer. I just wanted to raise your BP. I think I have succeeded. 

3 minutes ago, surajmal said:

After 1947, Bongs got pushed aside from the mainstream political discourse. They responded by committing harakiri. 

Anyways, I don't really care for an answer. I just wanted to raise your BP. I think I have succeeded. 

The answer to every question, unless rhetorical, is a statement.

The reason you don't care for an answer, is you simply can't reconcile the fact that your ethics and 'social order views' are formed by people with less education than high school kids on the said topic. Just like every religious person out there, they cannot accept the fact that their morals & worldviews are product of an illiterate & backwards period of human history, inapplicable to the modern world.

Edited by Muloghonto

4 minutes ago, surajmal said:

zaleel hone ke alawa aur kuch nahin kar sakte yeh log. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Already answered. Those who have zero knowledge of human biology, psychology and phenomenal reality have zero business telling individuals how to interact with one another. 

Now tell me - why should we listen to social order concepts from those inferior brains than professors today, who have a million times more information than your gurus and maharishis ?

I suggest that you read the book Sapiens which details human history. The author explains that humans achieve more when they believe in things like religion and that it pulls people together to believe in common myths. Just look at India, today it is together because of Hinduism is the uniting force. Two states that don’t have a Hindu majority - Punjab and Kashmir have both tried to get independence in the past and Kashmir still is. After all what does a Hindu from Himachal have in common with a Hindu from Tamil Nadu apart from religion?

2 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

I suggest that you read the book Sapiens which details human history. The author explains that humans achieve more when they believe in things like religion and that it pulls people together to believe in common myths. Just look at India, today it is together because of Hinduism is the uniting force. Two states that don’t have a Hindu majority - Punjab and Kashmir have both tried to get independence in the past and Kashmir still is. After all what does a Hindu from Himachal have in common with a Hindu from Tamil Nadu apart from religion?

Sure. That WAS true. Back when people didnt know of continents, bacterias, solar system etc. Ie, religion played a stage in our development. That stage is over. We have out-grown the benefits of religion and now, its negetives far outweigh its positives. 

Because our kids have more knowledge than your great rishis and munis from even 500 years ago.

You may not want to admit this, but your grade-12 kid knows more about everything- EVERYTHING- than Guru Nanak did. That is the level of information gap we are dealing with now. 

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Sure. That WAS true. Back when people didnt know of continents, bacterias, solar system etc. Ie, religion played a stage in our development. That stage is over. We have out-grown the benefits of religion and now, its negetives far outweigh its positives. 

Because our kids have more knowledge than your great rishis and munis from even 500 years ago.

You may not want to admit this, but your grade-12 kid knows more about everything- EVERYTHING- than Guru Nanak did. That is the level of information gap we are dealing with now. 

Guru Nanak never claimed to know everything, he just wanted people to get on with one another and to meditate, nothing negative about that. He never claimed to walk on water or perform miracles.

The other day I was reading about Nataraja and Natyashastra by Bharatmuni in general and the basic philosophy which underpins it. 

Truly magnificent. 

While I acknowledge the huge incomparable contribution made by modern science to the present day society , calling ancient rishis as primitive and backward speaks volumes about person's knowledge and his general understanding of things. What is even more hilarious is to see them trying to lump those together with stone age psychopaths such as Abraham and Moses.

Stupidity knows no bounds really!

An urban 4 year old little kid now a days is perfectly capable of handling various gadgets such smartphones etc while a 70 year old from a rural background might not even know how to turn off that same smartphone but I know whose wisdom I would seek in the times of trouble and despair. 

14 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Guru Nanak never claimed to know everything, he just wanted people to get on with one another and to meditate, nothing negative about that. He never claimed to walk on water or perform miracles.

Ok. So what you are saying his, he has nothing to offer us, except saying ' get on with one another and meditate'. Which any psychological counsellor will say to you within 15 min of visiting.

If thats what you are saying, then i'd ask- what does he have to offer us- not just him but ANY religious thinker of the past, from ANY religion, that can't be found by professional help today ??

Because i can think of a million things that counsellors today know that none of these mahagurus had an iota of knowledge about. So what purpose do their teachings serve, exactly ? Why not reject them alltogether and go with the knowledge and expertese of professionals who know way, way more about the said topic ??

14 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

brother, let me ask you, how can you say the prophets Abraham and Moses were psychopaths?

Because hearing voices in your head is clinical psychosis. Wanting to carry out the commands of those hallucinations, which asks you to kill your child, is clinical psychosis with criminal intent. People have been sent to jail for doing exactly the same. I can find you exact references for people being sent to jail for doing EXACTLY what Abraham did ( murder their children due to voice of God in their head telling them to do so) and being confirmed by a battery of healthcare professionals that they are bat-shyte crazy. Hence they were psychopaths.  Hence Abraham and Moses are psychopaths.

Now, you will run to the mods crying foul, instead of actually addressing the point i've raised. Coming from a no-challenge accepted/run-away-from-critique societies tend to do this to a person's brain.

Edited by Muloghonto

9 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

An urban 4 year old little kid now a days is perfectly capable of handling various gadgets such smartphones etc while a 70 year old from a rural background might not even know how to turn off that same smartphone but I know whose wisdom I would seek in the times of trouble and despair. 

On the other hand, i'd much rather seek the experience and expert knowledge of a 30 year old counsellor practicing for 5-7 years, over the rural grandpa with 0.00001% experience and knowledge as the professional. 

16 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

The other day I was reading about Nataraja and Natyashastra by Bharatmuni in general and the basic philosophy which underpins it. 

Truly magnificent. 

While I acknowledge the huge incomparable contribution made by modern science to the present day society , calling ancient rishis as primitive and backward speaks volumes about person's knowledge and his general understanding of things. What is even more hilarious is to see them trying to lump those together with stone age psychopaths such as Abraham and Moses.

Stupidity knows no bounds really!

They are primitive and backwards. They knew virtually nothing about psychology. Or physiology beyond the very very basics. I didn't lump them in with the psychopaths, i simply said that what they have in common with the psychopaths, is they too, knew very little and less than high school kids do. 

What Bharatamuni knew, every Music & Drama major knows 10 times over. Yet, he is acceptable, as he is talking about an art-form. What is not acceptable, is sticking to philosophies and speculations of the ancient illiterates, when modern experts know a zillion times more. 

11 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

i did not ask you, you are an ignorant bigot... i saw this from what you said about prophet mohammad (pbuh) 

i am an health professional (psychiatrist) only, you are ignorant to know psychosis and psychopathy are different...

i can see all the hatred you have for muslims and islam in your brain, may allah bless you and remove the hatred from your heart

False on the bolded part. I don't hate muslims, i hate Islam. I feel bad for the muslims- victims of an evil ideology. Same way i feel bad for North Koreans- victims of Juche ideology.

You may claim what you like on the internet- nobody actually knows you. But it is a fact that people have been sent to jail and been labelled as insane, by battery of clinicians, when they murdered their child because God told them to do so in their head, just like Abraham.

Now you may want to quibble over the term 'psychosis' or 'schizophrenia' or whatever. But there are PLENTLY of examples where healtchare professionals have stated people to be mentally ill for doing EXACTLY what your precious Abraham did. That effectively proves the point that Abraham was mentally ill. And if you think otherwise, explain to us why we should believe Abraham was 'touched by God' but not the legions of people today who claim the EXACT same thing when they murder their children.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/31/mom-claimed-heard-voices-in-her-head-before-stabbing-baby-boy.html

PS: There is no allah. So your prayers- for me, for you, for anyone- is falling on deaf ears. Use your time more efficiently than praying to a non-existent deity.

Edited by Muloghonto

49 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Ok. So what you are saying his, he has nothing to offer us, except saying ' get on with one another and meditate'. Which any psychological counsellor will say to you within 15 min of visiting.

If thats what you are saying, then i'd ask- what does he have to offer us- not just him but ANY religious thinker of the past, from ANY religion, that can't be found by professional help today ??

Because i can think of a million things that counsellors today know that none of these mahagurus had an iota of knowledge about. So what purpose do their teachings serve, exactly ? Why not reject them alltogether and go with the knowledge and expertese of professionals who know way, way more about the said topic ??

Langar is something that is found in every gurdwara in the world. Which other organisation does this and is open to all?

Guru Nanak said to meditate long before any psychologist did.

Can everyone afford to see a psychologist? I would rather get mental peace following the teachings of Guru Nanak or Buddha than the crazy theories of Freud.

10 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Langar is something that is found in every gurdwara in the world. Which other organisation does this and is open to all?

Guru Nanak said to meditate long before any psychologist did.

Can everyone afford to see a psychologist? I would rather get mental peace following the teachings of Guru Nanak or Buddha than the crazy theories of Freud.

Ok so what ?

Some no-name guy invented 1+1 = 2 long before Calculus existed. We don't listen to that (illiterate by modern standards) guy anymore about math. 

Why would you rather listen to Guru Nanak or Buddha over the psychologist today ? Freud is no longer alive, neither is most of the stuff he said valid anymore. Because unlike religion, science corrects itself and perfects itself over time. 

4 hours ago, Green Monster said:

why try to hide it brother, your hatred is there for all to see... i am sorry that your life has had such misfortune, that you have not found Islam thus far, may allah save you before your day of judgement

You mistake me. I gave Islam a serious shot when I lived in the ME. Read the Koran. Read Sahih Al Bukhari. Went to the mosque. Even after all these years I can recite Sirat-ul-mustaqeem by heart. And rejected it, because as I said, its nothing more than man-made stuff pretending to be from God.

muslims do not lie, i am what i say, i pity you that you have been damaged so much in life to distrust people to such a degree, we muslims do not suffer from such distrust...

Muslims, like all human beings, lie when required. You are no special, neither am I. I don't distrust anyone, neither do I put people on a different benchmark because of some goobledegook they believe/don't believe.

do you deny that you were ignorant of the difference between psychosis and psychopathy, yet claimed the prophet abraham(pbuh) suffered from both psychosis and psychopathy ? 

Sure. I accept that Abraham may not be psychotic. But I fully stand by my statement that he was mentally ill. Do you deny that ? If so, explain to us why he was not mentally ill, when psychologists have certified people who've done EXACTLY the same as him, as criminally insane.

ps: allah is omniscient and eternal,  use what time you have remaining and come to Islam, before your day of judgement

There is no Allah. And even if there is, he/she/it definitely didn't send an ordinary book like the Koran as proof of his/her/its divinity.

So I am not concerned.

Edited by Muloghonto

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Ok so what ?

Some no-name guy invented 1+1 = 2 long before Calculus existed. We don't listen to that (illiterate by modern standards) guy anymore about math. 

Why would you rather listen to Guru Nanak or Buddha over the psychologist today ? Freud is no longer alive, neither is most of the stuff he said valid anymore. Because unlike religion, science corrects itself and perfects itself over time. 

I can understand your love for western medicine but psychology is not a science. So I would rather listen to Guru Nanak and Buddha than some guy who gives me a limited time per appointment and wants to make as much money as possible.

8 hours ago, Ranvir said:

I can understand your love for western medicine but psychology is not a science. So I would rather listen to Guru Nanak and Buddha than some guy who gives me a limited time per appointment and wants to make as much money as possible.

Psycholgy is a soft science. And it's still more valid and empiric than observations of illiterate people from 500 years ago. 

And don't come here with BS double standards. Doctors also give limited time per appointment and want to make as much money as possible. Doesn't mean we stop going to them. 

You are simply struggling to comprehend the simple point that the average psychologist knows 100x more about the mind and what helps the mind than those gurus of yours, who would be illiterate by today's standards.

Edited by Muloghonto

22 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Ofcourse Church-going rates have huge correlation to religiosity, given that Christianity mandates going to church. 

I believe Hindus are 50 years behind the west in their education as a society. And in 50 years, Hinduism will start collapsing, just as Christianity is collapsing everywhere in the west (notable exception is USA). Because as i said, sooner or later, people with figure out that your hindu/Sikh/muslim etc. books were written by people not qualified to teach our 12 year old children about life, nevermind us.

Its insulting to take lessons in life from such illiterates- we might as well ask a gorilla or a dolphin how to lead our lives if we are gonna go with those prehistoric illiterates.

You are clearly dodging my question , what I was asking is for first 40 years secular congress was invincible yet Hindu's were practicing much more religion in those days , these days Hindu's are less religious yet they prefer Right wing Hindu party ,mainly because they are afraid to loose their identity.

Also the revival of Religion in Russia and clearly show that religion don't. die easily.What you are saying about ancient religion was propagated in Radical way.Yet once they gave freedom to people they reverted back to some kind of religion or spirituality