James ANDERSON on the defeat - Must watch

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I am 84ish now. It takes ages and a lot of practice to increase pace from 80 to 83ish-84.

Lots of hard work and giving up a lot of food at times.

Bro, I am just pulling your leg...went  to the gym after 2 months and think I pulled my hamstring,so another break lol...so can’t make fun of you lol.

82 se 84 in 3 months....brah by the time for 2019

Wc you might get to 110 :woot:

anyway looks like the fingers of keepers in Delaware can handle more pace than Dhoni :giggle:

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

:hysterical:  i tried to diss cricketics but he gave me a solid answer, he said 82mph is good enough pace for associate level and most of the top 10 cricket nations like Lanka and bangla hardly has 80mph bowlers so I agreed keeping quiet now.

I could have hyped myself by saying I bowl higher speed like how any new cricketer who comes from India to our club does here, but did not want to go that route.

Lol its funny but whenever we talk to some new guy from India who is about to join our practice session for the first time here,  they  all are “always” all rounder they claim and they all claim to have played for their state.

They don’t know in today’s world you can easily google if you played for any state in India at under 23 level and stuff. 

They easily get found our in the first session usually. :)

The amount of self claimed  “all rounders” we get from India makes me realize why India never had Kapil Dev all these years as almost all of them left to pursue IT overseas. :) 

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bro, I am just pulling your leg...went  to the gym after 2 months and think I pulled my hamstring,so another break lol...so can’t make fun of you lol.

82 se 84 in 3 months....brah by the time for 2019

Wc you might get to 110 :woot:

anyway looks like the fingers of keepers in Delaware can handle more pace than Dhoni :giggle:

Lol  not fully 84, still back and forth from 84 to 82 at times and then sometimes 83ish. Whenever the speed is low I get mad and get on the treadmill and start punishing myself but then later I go home and then eat all the crap all over again. No wonder we play at this level and international cricketers on another level. :) 

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I could have hyped myself by saying I bowl higher speed like how any new cricketer who comes from India to our club does here, but did not want to go that route.

Lol its funny but whenever we talk to some new guy from India who is about to join our practice session for the first time here,  they  all are “always” all rounder they claim and they all claim to have played for their state.

They don’t know in today’s world you can easily google if you played for any state in India at under 23 level and stuff. 

The amount of self claimed  “all rounders” we get from India makes me realize why India never had Kapil Dev all these years as almost all of them left to pursue IT overseas. :) 

Respect your hardwork and dedication bro cheers! 

25 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I played with a few guys one of them who said  he made  it to the u-19 squad for Andhra and another who made it to the Ranji trails and played for state bank,..while I didn’t google them...for what I saw they were pretty good...one of them a phaaast bowler too...maybe we will find a rkt thread in archives somewhere.

so you can’t make fun of them...a lot of them especially from the South usually pursue engineering etc even if they play cricket at a competitive level.

Likes of Srinath and Kumble are frickin engineers despite playing at the highest level and that too successfully and I think Kumble was a merit student too...I mean seriously they must not have had a teenage life growing up lol.

Edited by maniac
17 minutes ago, maniac said:

I played with a few guys one of them who said  he made  it to the u-19 squad for Andhra and another who made it to the Ranji trails and played for state bank,..while I didn’t google them...for what I saw they were pretty good...one of them a phaaast bowler too...maybe we will find a rkt thread in archives somewhere.

so you can’t make fun of them...a lot of them especially from the South usually pursue engineering etc even if they play cricket at a competitive level.

Likes of Srinath and Kumble are frickin engineers despite playing at the highest level and that too successfully and I think Kumble was a merit student too...I mean seriously they must not have had a teenage life growing up lol.

Dude not making fun. I know some of them are genuinely good like Ravi Inder and Sunny Sohal, these guys don’t need to prove as we know they have played in Ranji or in IPL.

But some of them actually are people who have played a bit of cricket in india in school and then never played cricket in last 5-7 years and write to us funny shyt like I played in under 23 etc. its like showing 10 years of BA experience for a job interview when you have just gotten out of college at 21 years of age :) 

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Dude not making fun. I know some of them are genuinely good like Ravi Inder and Sunny Sohal, these guys don’t need to prove as we know they have played in Ranji or in IPL.

But some of them actually are people who have played a bit of cricket in india in school and then never played cricket in last 5-7 years and write to us funny shyt like I played in under 23 etc. its like showing 10 years of BA experience for a job interview when you have just gotten out of college at 21 years of age :) 

Played with Indian test player, Ranjit Trophy captain , a few Ranjit trophy players and against lots of  Indian Test players and  Ranjit Trophy players. Every single one were great players BUT I saw a lot of " bus drivers " as we called them in my day , arrive and claim to be Indian cricketers then abruptly leave when they found out which Indian played for us ..lol

2 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

Played with Indian test player, Ranjit Trophy captain , a few Ranjit trophy players and against lots of  Indian Test players and  Ranjit Trophy players. Every single one were great players BUT I saw a lot of " bus drivers " as we called them in my day , arrive and claim to be Indian cricketers then abruptly leave when they found out which Indian played for us ..lol

Lol exactly what I was sayig. You will see many top Indian domestic cricketers here but then there will be double more self claimed “under 19” captains etc which they never were. 

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol exactly what I was sayig. You will see many top Indian domestic cricketers here but then there will be double more self claimed “under 19” captains etc which they never were. 

Best one was when you get lad appeared and claimed he played for a certain Ranji Trophy team 

Oh that's great you will know our " pro"  who captains that Ranji Trophy state 

Never seen an Indian  turn white so quick:phehe: 

6 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

Best one was when you get lad appeared and claimed he played for a certain Ranji Trophy team 

Oh that's great you will know our " pro"  who captains that Ranji Trophy state 

Never seen an Indian  turn white so quick:phehe: 

The way you keep constantly referring to how you played with test cricketers and domestic players from India on an “online forum” I guess  it is safe to say you never found yourself in such situations in the real world :nice:

7 hours ago, maniac said:

The way you keep constantly referring to how you played with test cricketers and domestic players from India on an “online forum” I guess  it is safe to say you never found yourself in such situations in the real world :nice:

I guess you would be wrong . 

You stick to sitting in your bedroom and convincing yourself that you know more about cricket than Virat Kohli .That's a pretend world 

The real world is where I was a cricketer and coach :bow: