Pujara needs to be dropped just for those runouts

kira

5 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

poor cricketer ,wont make it even in a county xi

Which County would not play him? Look at ranking. Chepu is just behind Kohli Root and Williamson.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/player-rankings/test/batting

Kohli -> Smith -> Root -->Williamson-->Warner -> Chepu

Its ok to love Kohli  bat, but doesnt mean we need to bend for his chewtiyaap like dropping/running out Chepu.

Go watch that inning of Pujara and Kohlie

25 ball Pujara faced. Beaten only twice

57 ball Kohli face. I lost the count how many times he was beaten.

On that day, That pitch Pujara was our only bet. As soon Kohli got him out and we were done.

Edited by mishra
On 8/11/2018 at 7:40 PM, mishra said:

Which County would not play him? Look at ranking. Chepu is just behind Kohli Root and Williamson.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/player-rankings/test/batting

Kohli -> Smith -> Root -->Williamson-->Warner -> Chepu

Its ok to love Kohli  bat, but doesnt mean we need to bend for his chewtiyaap like dropping/running out Chepu.

Go watch that inning of Pujara and Kohlie

25 ball Pujara faced. Beaten only twice

57 ball Kohli face. I lost the count how many times he was beaten.

On that day, That pitch Pujara was our only bet. As soon Kohli got him out and we were done.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:  on that too pujara would have done what he did today, it is not a coincidence he averages around 25 outside asia, but but look at the rankings :hehe:

30 minutes ago, kira said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:  on that too pujara would have done what he did today, it is not a coincidence he averages around 25 outside asia, but but look at the rankings :hehe:

And that may have saved us.

BTW did you chk scorecard? Did you see Kohli, hiding behind Rahane and still back to pavilion. Whio is number 1 batsman, Chpu or Kohli?

I cant expect most  icf experts to understand how Test cricket is played, Problem is, Now we have a coach and captain who talk similar big language but have almost no understanding than  icf.

PS: Woakes hit a century in first inning? Is he better batsman then Root,Cook,Jenning, Bairstow Butler? If not, Then why?

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

And that may have saved us.

BTW did you chk scorecard? Did you see Kohli, hiding behind Rahane and still back to pavilion. Whio is number 1 batsman, Chpu or Kohli?

I cant expect most  icf experts to understand how Test cricket is played, Problem is, Now we have a coach and captain who talk similar big language but have almost no understanding than  icf.

PS: Woakes hit a century in first inning? Is he better batsman then Root,Cook,Jenning, Bairstow Butler? If not, Then why?

Kohli hiding behind rahane? You just displayed how much attention you pay while watching a match, no wonder you are chepu's fan:hehe: , also no wonder you are absolutely clueless about test cricket.

Kohli wasn't hiding behind anyone, he wasn't allowed to bat at his usual position because he was off the field for 37 minutes, Kohli averages above 45 outside asia and your chepu averages around 25 but but your chepu is no. 1 batsman  :rotfl::finger:

P.S. Do you know what was chepu's highest score in county cricket this season? :-D

Edited by kira
9 minutes ago, kira said:

Kohli hiding behind rahane? You just displayed how much attention you pay while watching a match, no wonder you are chepu's fan:hehe: , also no wonder you are absolutely clueless about test cricket.

Kohli wasn't hiding behind anyone, he wasn't allowed to bat at his usual position because he was off the field for 37 minutes, Kohli averages above 45 outside asia and your chepu averages around 25 but but your chepu is no. 1 batsman  :rotfl::finger:

P.S. Do you know what was chepu's highest score in county cricket this season? :-D

Yaar, 45 ka average ka kyaa karen, if he has ensured that we have a chewtiya team and Cjewtiya coach and chewtiya attitude.

I give a damn what Chepus hs score in County is. He doesnt have to give anywhere near 60-70% in county.

I am not Chepu fan. But one thing I know for certain. We should allways be playing Kohli and Pujara in test matches, no matter what. Else we wont cross the line, like Edgbaston.

Lords story is totally different.

Edited by mishra
1 minute ago, mishra said:

Yaar, 45 ka average ka kyaa karen, if he has ensured that we have a chewtiya team and Cjewtiya coach and chewtiya attitude.

I give a damn what Chepus hs score in County is. He doesnt have to give anywhere near 60-70% in county.

I am not Chepu fan. But one thing I know for certain. We should allways be playing Kohli and Pujara in test matches, no matter what

Chepu doesn't deserve a place in this side after all these phattu performances, neither do many other batsmen in our top order barring kohli but to even bring chepu into discussion after his continued pathetic performance is a disgrace. Chepu should only be played in the subcontinent

1 minute ago, kira said:

Chepu doesn't deserve a place in this side after all these phattu performances, neither do many other batsmen in our top order barring kohli but to even bring chepu into discussion after his continued pathetic performance is a disgrace. Chepu should only be played in the subcontinent

One more time.

I will help you.They knew how weather will impact the game. English top order faught to give time to Butler, Bairstow,Woakes Curran.

Just now, mishra said:

One more time.

I will help you.They knew how weather will impact the game. English top order faught to give time to Butler, Bairstow,Woakes Curran.

Oh bhai, mujhe bta tu test cricket kitne saal se dekh raha hai? I am not talking about one innings, I am talking about pujara's track record since his debut in sena countries, tujhe help chahiye to cricinfo ka link deta hu, check kar le pujara ki performance

24 minutes ago, kira said:

Oh bhai, mujhe bta tu test cricket kitne saal se dekh raha hai? I am not talking about one innings, I am talking about pujara's track record since his debut in sena countries, tujhe help chahiye to cricinfo ka link deta hu, check kar le pujara ki performance

In test cricket, what you watch is how many times a batsman get beaten and how much control he has on his shots.

No need to dream for likes  of Sehwag, Sachin, Laxman,Dravid type bats will come in side, You know, we are struggling to get Chepu type player who can atleast not get out in first 30 overs. Hell. Our whole batting lasted just around 50 overs in 3 consecutive inning.

Indian Problem is not Pujara. Indian batting problem is 2 openers, then number 6,7,8,9.

We are playing this series with 3 batsmen 2 of them are not in form while  none of the three are openers. Allthough, I thought Rahul will come good as opener batsman to add the tally to 4 batsman

Edited by mishra
4 minutes ago, mishra said:

In test cricket, what you watch is how many times a batsman get beaten and how much control he has on his shots.

No need to dream for likes  of Sehwag, Sachin, Laxman,Dravid type bats will come in side, You know, we are struggling to get Chepu type player who can atleast not get out in first 30 overs. Hell. Our whole batting lasted just around 50 overs in 3 consecutive inning.

Indian Problem is not Pujara. Indian batting problem is 2 openers, then number 6,7,8,9.

We are playing this series with 3 batsmen 2 of them are not in form while  none of the three are openers. Allthough, I thought Rahul will come good as opener batsman to add the tally to 4 batsman

India has a lot of problems but pujara is solution to none, you keep counting the no. of times a batsman is beaten, kohli was beaten numerous times last test but when he got past that phase he made a daddy hundred, pujara on the other hand can keep perfectly defending 100 balls every match, it amounts to nothing if he ends up falling under 20, pujara is a poor man's akash chopra

3 minutes ago, kira said:

India has a lot of problems but pujara is solution to none, you keep counting the no. of times a batsman is beaten, kohli was beaten numerous times last test but when he got past that phase he made a daddy hundred, pujara on the other hand can keep perfectly defending 100 balls every match, it amounts to nothing if he ends up falling under 20, pujara is a poor man's akash chopra

Pitch in last test and conditions are nowhere near to Lords game. You could make daddy hundred there. English knew they wont get Kohli out in first inning. But by second inning, They were ceratin that they will get him out.

Edited by mishra
5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Kohli was dropped twice in that daddy hundred. Here they didn't. Kohli dismissed Pujara here and couldn't

do much either. He's having back problem as well.

Difference is swing. Here its, bloody unplayable. English werre less than 90 in second inning for loss of 7 wickets and then took it to 180+.

Smae happened in the test here. But unlike what happened in Edbaston, here they played with more patience before launching the attack. We are looking for a batsman to launch the attack. We should be looking that our batting should survive till 40th over and then launch the attack.

Bottom line is, We are playing without openers and 2 out of 3 bats is out of form. And we are wishing that one batsman will launch attack. Sorry, but no, we havent got Tendulkar or Sehwag or Laxman or Dravid anymore.

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

That is lack of confidence that he has a guaranteed place in case he gets out.

but thats always has been the case with him, take his knocks under dhoni even

that when virat bashed him in 1st place which i dnt think was wrong .....that innings where we played against Wi...rahul was batting swiftly n pujara was not even scoring on bad balls 

pujara has had this issue overseas in 1st cycle to and thats why he failed ....

He himself is also hugely responsible for it, had he made runs no captain n coach wud have touched him