The Kohli-Kumble fiasco started even before Kumble started as Coach

Just now, Vilander said:

ok since you understand , i will comply.

Golt. :wp6:

Yay....you got the context...

Not

I was pointing out that the “insult” comes from a total lack of creativity :laugh: and is lame how is inverting the name of a language to address someone an insult....but if you think you can use that to “offend” me suit yourself and carry on using ghati as well I don’t care :cantstop:

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

no you dont understand, that term at least was not used as a derog in ICF as far as i know.

Again if someone used Madaraasi as an insult the joke is on them it is not really offensive as a term,it is only the stupidity and ignorance  behind the term can be considered offensive...it is more cringeworthy to be honest.

You are free to go crazy challenging  the person’s intellect but calling the person some other  equally ignorant “term” just  to offend or as comeback  is equally cringe lol.

Edited by maniac
17 minutes ago, maniac said:

Again if someone used Madaraasi as an insult the joke is on them it is not really offensive as a term,it is only the stupidity and ignorance  behind the term can be considered offensive...it is more cringeworthy to be honest.

You are free to go crazy challenging  the person’s intellect but calling the person some other  equally ignorant “term” just  to offend or as comeback  is equally cringe lol.

it is cringeworthy, i agree. I also like to make them cringe. so works well.

49 minutes ago, Vilander said:

no not that one, chinki as in not chinese, that was not used in ICF at least as i know of.

and lol the whole Ghati thing is blown out, it cant be used a come back for anything. I did not know till now the some folks from MH detest being called that lol.. but now i know har har. ghati/pahadi is a very casual term, like calling some one uncouth.

Chinki word will get people in trouble with the law. It is officially a racist term.

I am fairly chinki and I don't mind it because I don't face the discrimination . But people from the north east or leh ladhakh have to bear the brunt of discrimination for it . For them it is a very racist term.

Just for info....a person can  be taken to court for using that term in India.

1 minute ago, beetle said:

When I first read the name I thought must be a kid. I have a 7 yr old and her age gp kids seem to have a special facination for that word and its various synonyms .

The funny thing is that I played with lots of Indians and not one of them said anything to me, they learnt me Indian sledging.

Wait till  I am back in India in a few months and they are in trouble for not telling me. :aha:

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

:giggle::giggle:

:laugh1::laugh1: 

:yousuck: when did u stop watching cricket 2-3 yrs ago

The whole post has to be one of the worst and senseless post i hve seen. N i have seen many from @Khota

But this beats all..............

Kya bakwaass likha hai 

Your posts have nothing but pearls of wisdom. The mighty one.

just remember I can forget more about cricket then you will ever learn

Edited by Khota