Khaleel Ahmed

rkt.india

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Young Zaheer was one of the best fast bowlers to debut for India on ODIs. In test, he fared very average. So did Khaleel too started very promising but suddenly tried to become BK and Zaheer combined.

might turn out to be dhawal kulkarni :giggle:

Sreesanth debuted at 23, Ishant 19, Khaleel 20. Pathan 19. Pathan was a swing bowler, Khaleel is a fast bowler who has been trying become swing bowler lately. Ishant didn't have much skills. Sreesanth was best of them who could bowl great outswing at pace but was temperamental and lacked fitness.

Ishant definitely was better had indipper and had more pace and bounce than this guy.

I don’t see any real weapons for this guy to get batsmen out.Sreesanth was temperamental but if he was bowling 4 overs like this guy he would have been just fine fitness wise.

I would rate all of them higher than this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
17 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Ishant definitely was better had indipper and had more pace and bounce than this guy.

I don’t see any real weapons for this guy to get batsmen out.Sreesanth was temperamental but if he was bowling 4 overs like this guy he would have been just fine fitness wise.

I would rate all of them higher than this guy.

None could bowl as good bouncers as him.

18 hours ago, putrevus said:

He cannot bowl anything else that’s why, it is shame that this guy is playing for India these days. I could understand if it was 90s but now when India is blessed with fast bowlers this guy shouldn’t be playing for India.

https://www.hotstar.com/in/sports/cricket/west-indies-in-india-2018/india-vs-west-indies-m188620/match-clips/khaleels-313-leaves-wi-in-tatters/2001620516

Who bowled these deliveries. He also has one of the best slower ball among Indian pacers. He was the best Indian pacer along with Chahar in IPL that too in his first IPL. 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:11 AM, rkt.india said:

https://www.hotstar.com/in/sports/cricket/west-indies-in-india-2018/india-vs-west-indies-m188620/match-clips/khaleels-313-leaves-wi-in-tatters/2001620516

Who bowled these deliveries. He also has one of the best slower ball among Indian pacers. He was the best Indian pacer along with Chahar in IPL that too in his first IPL. 

I cannot see them, I don't think they were anything great that's for sure.Noone can look this awful and still be called great talent. I have not seen any potential greatness in him.

Edited by putrevus
7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

wicket taking balls .. 130 , 130 and 132 :phehe:

even vinay kumar has 4/30 

On 11/14/2019 at 7:49 PM, putrevus said:

I cannot seem them, I don't think they were anything great that's for sure.Noone can look this awful and still be called great talent. I have not seen any potential greatness in him.

You can't see the swing he is getting.