CSK Fan Club [ 2018 ] !!! We are Back

velu

You know, the only statistic that matters is # of IPL titles won.

I'm sure you can pull out some other meaningless stat

# of calls to bookie

# of times a left handed batsman took a catch running backwards in powerplay

etc

If India wins 1 more title will it be better than WI of the 70s and 80s. Even India's second WC trophy came under Dhoni's leadership and Dhoni was a match winner in the finals unlike some chotu who always choked in the finals. Also check the winning percentage of CSK its better than others. Also what about this season who is winning and who is fighting for the wooden spoon. Have some shame before typing :phehe:. I know its hard becuase bambi supporter knows no shame and even switch sides when they are losing. What a load of bandwagoners.

You know, the only statistic that matters is # of IPL titles won.

I'm sure you can pull out some other meaningless stat

# of calls to bookie

# of times a left handed batsman took a catch running backwards in powerplay

etc

lol...why so butthurt

Wats the point of living on past glories. Your team is playing like s.hit right now...its hardly competitive

BTW there are 7 # of times a left handed batsman took a catch running backwards in powerplay

If India wins 1 more title will it be better than WI of the 70s and 80s. Even India's second WC trophy came under Dhoni's leadership and Dhoni was a match winner in the finals unlike some chotu who always choked in the finals. Also check the winning percentage of CSK its better than others. Also what about this season who is winning and who is fighting for the wooden spoon. Have some shame before typing :phehe:. I know its hard becuase bambi supporter knows no shame and even switch sides when they are losing. What a load of bandwagoners.

Your post has nothing to do with anything!! You just string across random sentences and sprinkle in 'keywords' like bambani, bandwagoners, chotu etc. 

I like your style, however. Its more fun than Haiku. Imma try it myself now:

If Mumtaz had a twin and Shah Jahan built another black Tajmahal will it be better than the Eiffel tower.

Two south Indian crows migrated to Delhi where the local crows asked them to speak in Hindi. That ruffled the feathers of the two south Indian crows. When one of them wasn't eating, the second crow said to the first crow: kao

What is the difference between the crow and mumtaz's twin? Can bambani answer this? I suspect even he can't, in spite of his $$$$$$. What a band-wagoner he is!

Edited by Mariyam

lol...why so butthurt

Wats the point of living on past glories. Your team is playing like s.hit right now...its hardly competitive

BTW there are 7 # of times a left handed batsman took a catch running backwards in powerplay

No one is living off past glories. I'm stating facts here. You know, facts, those uncomfortable little things that can be quite disturbing. Like the fact that Meiyappan was booked for betting and abetment to spot fixing and passing on inside information.

The only stat that matters is who won the IPL how many times. The rest is just noise. Maybe white noise, but still noise.

I have said this a thousand times before and I will repeat it again - CSK has the single largest dedicated fan following among all IPL teams. Mumbai might come close or even surpass when it comes to the number of casual fans, but CSK beats them all when it comes to keen fandom. I am talking about folks who spend their Rupees to buy game tickets, show up at team practices, are active on social media and cricket forums (FB, Whatsapp, Twitter,  ICF), consume team content (Youtube, IPL site) vociferously etc. 

Chennai loves it cricket and with CSK, we finally have a vehicle to expend all the cricket fandom energy that has been building up over the years! :csk:

I have said this a thousand times before and I will repeat it again - CSK has the single largest dedicated fan following among all IPL teams. Mumbai might come close or even surpass when it comes to the number of casual fans, but CSK beats them all when it comes to keen fandom. I am talking about folks who spend their Rupees to buy game tickets, show up at team practices, are active on social media and cricket forums (FB, Whatsapp, Twitter,  ICF), consume team content (Youtube, IPL site) vociferously etc. 

Chennai loves it cricket and with CSK, we finally have a vehicle to expend all the cricket fandom energy that has been building up over the years! :csk:

sure,so much passion can be exhausting....glad you guys got a 2 year vacation to re-energize yourselves obviously not for the right reasons though :giggle:

All of the above is pure conjecture on your part. Do you have any way of establishing that CSK has the largest dedicated fan following. 

I suggest you try the following:

Go to www.bookmyshow.com

In the IPL section -> Mumbai Indians

All the remaining home games are sold out. That too at a time when there is scant chance of :mi: making it to the eliminators.

Tickets for KKR games, however, are still available.

Edited by Mariyam

All of the above is pure conjecture on your part. Do you have any way of establishing that CSK has the largest dedicated fan following. 

I suggest you try the following:

Go to www.bookmyshow.com

In the IPL section -> Mumbai Indians

All the remaining home games are sold out. That too at a time when there is scant chance of :mi: making it to the eliminators.

Tickets for KKR games, however, are still available.

mumbai indian twitter followers = 4.34 million

chennai super kings twitter folowers = 4.91 million

:p:

mumbai indian twitter followers = 4.34 million

chennai super kings twitter folowers = 4.91 million

:p:

Justin Bieber: 106 million followers

Donald Trump: 54 million followers

Clearly, Bieber is twice as influential. Twitter is such an amazing tie breaker.

Edited by Mariyam

Justin Bieber: 106 million followers

Donald Trump: 54 million followers

Clearly, Bieber is twice as influential. Twitter is such an amazing tie breaker.

you are comparing oranges ( csk)  with mosambi ( mi ) :eviltongue:

Just now, Green Monster said:

Ok, so it looks like we've lost our 2nd match, not a big deal, as we are still right on schedule... no further loss from here only!!!

Celebrations can start from now :csk:

Janab, you've lost 'your' 3rd match.

The second loss was against might :mi: at home. 

Keep up.

10 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Keep calm people...

These are all practice games... You have to try and fail and only then you can improve...

At least if they had tried something different in those practice matches :facepalm:

Still play the same team... no Willey yet 

17 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

At least if they had tried something different in those practice matches :facepalm:

Still play the same team... no Willey yet 

Dint we make 4 changes starting 2nd half...for eg... Asif and lungi

I get it you want Willey to play and JAdeja to not...but will have to wait for it...until others flop...bowling is flopping and it is rightly being tried and tested...

1 minute ago, yoda said:

We are the worst team in the top 3 in terms of bowling. Our bowlers have been tonked mercilessly every game.

But you guys arguably have the best batting line up of the IPL too. You can afford a poor bowling attack.