Bilateral ODIs are a snooze fest

bhakum20

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Lost all interest in T50 cricket tbh, can't even force myself to watch this *. May be tri series/multi nation is the way to go. And we need more tests :bumsmack:, 4 tests, 3 ODIs, 5 T20s would have been just fine.

5 tests, 1 odi and 1 t20 please (or 3 t20s at max).

14 minutes ago, Vijy said:

5 tests, 1 odi and 1 t20 please (or 3 t20s at max).

Circus format supporters will lose their minds if we cut their share, so a compromise can be worked out where they get extra T20s with cut in ODIs. Revenue will still be generated and we have to endure the torture for only 4 hours in stead of 10. In an ideal world your formula would have worked but tests are unable to generate the required revenue. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Circus format supporters will lose their minds if we cut their share, so a compromise can be worked out where they get extra T20s with cut in ODIs. Revenue will still be generated and we have to endure the torture for only 4 hours in stead of 10. In an ideal world your formula would have worked but tests are unable to generate the required revenue. 

in my ideal world, i would have 6 tests and an odi - big concession on my part :) [no t20s] :giggle:

23 minutes ago, Vijy said:

in my ideal world, i would have 6 tests and an odi - big concession on my part :) [no t20s] :giggle:

And these chamchas wonder why we rate Smith as the best in the world and not Kohli. Even had Smith never played white ball cricket his test exploits would be enough to convince me of his status among batsmen. May be a small consideration for 50 over WCs but we saw what he did in QF/SF/F in 2015.

Just now, Gollum said:

And these chamchas wonder why we rate Smith as the best in the world and not Kohli. Even had Smith never played white ball cricket his test exploits would be enough to convince me of his status among batsmen. May be a small consideration for 50 over WCs but we saw what he did in QF/SF/F in 2015.

yes, his "low" avg of 42-odd in ODIs means nothing, since he stepped up at the right moment unlike our long list of odi choker-achievers.

Lost interest in international cricket(both tests and ODIs) except ODI worldcup and WT20 tbh...after winning WC in 2011, slowly interest in international cricket has been declining for me. Other than WorldCups, only thing I look forward every year in cricket these days is IPL