Hindu Man stabbed to death by Muslim girlfriend’s family in west Delhi’s Khyala

randomGuy

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Dhimmitude runs deep here, hum saale chewtiye marte dum tak chewtiye hi rahenge. No sympathy for cowards. 

In my opinion, if the Muslim Killers of the innocent boy have been arrested, and they are going to be punished appropriately, then there is absolutely no harm  in giving Iftar to the Muslims, and there is no Dhimmi attitude here, but the attitude of Humanity and Love, which are Universal and much much above than religion and it's hate preachings. 

The Muslims, who will attend the Iftar, they will learn the lesson the of love too and will say NO to the hatred. 

Not completely correct here, but still one can say that the Carrot and Stick together work much better than the Only Stick policy. 

Only hatred against the Muslims is never going to change them and at the end you have to kill every single one of them. 

What type of world do we want for our Children? One that is filled with hate and fears, or the one that is filled with love and peace? 

This gesture by the family of the Hindu boy is great. I hope this act one day safe the life and love of the other pairs.

My solute to the great parents of this boy. World needs people with such big hearts to bring. 

Muslims are not aliens. They are also human beings. Despite the brainwashing of the religion, still they could also feel the Humanity. Don't give up 100% of your hopes regarding them. 

Edited by Alam_dar

@Alam_dar The deceased boy had a few close Muslim friends. They even helped his parents in the funeral arrangements and legal issues. This case has been hijacked by certain groups/people with vested interests like Harsh Mander/Aakar Patel. Already some elements are blaming BJP for the boy's murder when the blame should be on the parents/relatives of the girl. I hate the fact that this real tragedy has been hijacked by NGO groups who have ulterior motives....all sorts of conspiracy theories (eg one by Amaresh Misra) are floating in the air and there is pressure to water down the charges against the perpetrators. This was a communal murder in broad daylight, all energies must be focused on getting speedy justice rather than these gimmicks..both parents are quite old and have serious health problems. This is a real issue in India, Muslim boys often marry Hindu girls but when the converse happens there is almost always a human tragedy.I wish we can stop being PC and focus on the uncomfortable truth which the Left denies. 

31 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

In my opinion, if the Muslim Killers of the innocent boy have been arrested, and they are going to be punished appropriately, then there is absolutely no harm  in giving Iftar to the Muslims, and there is no Dhimmi attitude here, but the attitude of Humanity and Love, which are Universal and much much above than religion and it's hate preachings. 

The Muslims, who will attend the Iftar, they will learn the lesson the of love too and will say NO to the hatred. 

Not completely correct here, but still one can say that the Carrot and Stick together work much better than the Only Stick policy. 

Only hatred against the Muslims is never going to change them and at the end you have to kill every single one of them. 

What type of world do we want for our Children? One that is filled with hate and fears, or the one that is filled with love and peace? 

This gesture by the family of the Hindu boy is great. I hope this act one day safe the life and love of the other pairs.

My solute to the great parents of this boy. World needs people with such big hearts to bring. 

Muslims are not aliens. They are also human beings. Despite the brainwashing of the religion, still they could also feel the Humanity. Don't give up 100% of your hopes regarding them. 

The problem is Non muslims had been showing this attitude to muslims from centuries.Just read  Gandhi's last fast .The father of Indian nation sat on fast because in Delhi Muslims were not allowed to roam free , some of their dargah's were in possession of Hindu's.

The power of Gandhi was so much that Hindu mahasabha and RSS leaders gave him written assurance about Muslims .There was procession of muslims in which hindu gave them sweets and water.Now How Muslims paid back this to Hindu's , by having more riots in East Pakistan , Indian muslims too became more orthodox .The fact is there are enough stories about Hindu's and Sikhs showing brotherhood to Muslims where they are in majority but very few stories about muslims showing brotherhood where they are in majority

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

@Alam_dar The deceased boy had a few close Muslim friends. They even helped his parents in the funeral arrangements and legal issues. This case has been hijacked by certain groups/people with vested interests like Harsh Mander/Aakar Patel. Already some elements are blaming BJP for the boy's murder when the blame should be on the parents/relatives of the girl. I hate the fact that this real tragedy has been hijacked by NGO groups who have ulterior motives....all sorts of conspiracy theories (eg one by Amaresh Misra) are floating in the air and there is pressure to water down the charges against the perpetrators. This was a communal murder in broad daylight, all energies must be focused on getting speedy justice rather than these gimmicks..both parents are quite old and have serious health problems. This is a real issue in India, Muslim boys often marry Hindu girls but when the converse happens there is almost always a human tragedy.I wish we can stop being PC and focus on the uncomfortable truth which the Left denies. 

Muslims have all over made this beautiful world a hell. 

The person I am angry most in this universe is Muhammad. 

44 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

The problem is Non muslims had been showing this attitude to muslims from centuries.Just read  Gandhi's last fast .The father of Indian nation sat on fast because in Delhi Muslims were not allowed to roam free , some of their dargah's were in possession of Hindu's.

The power of Gandhi was so much that Hindu mahasabha and RSS leaders gave him written assurance about Muslims .There was procession of muslims in which hindu gave them sweets and water.Now How Muslims paid back this to Hindu's , by having more riots in East Pakistan , Indian muslims too became more orthodox .The fact is there are enough stories about Hindu's and Sikhs showing brotherhood to Muslims where they are in majority but very few stories about muslims showing brotherhood where they are in majority

The attitude of just carrot is not correct. Muslims need Stick too along with the carrot. 

14 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Muslims have all over made this beautiful world a hell. 

The person I am angry most in this universe is Muhammad. 

I wouldn't go that far but certainly Muslims need to be more flexible. The talking point here should be why Muslim men can marry/date/convert Hindu women but not the converse. All these gimmicks should not overshadow the real issue. I can give you more examples of Hindu boys like Ankit being murdered by relatives of Muslim girls, just a few days back happened in Gujarat as well. I will admit that Hindus too have killed/threatened/beaten Muslim boys who court Hindu girls but statistically there's no comparison between the 2 cases....and this in a country where Hindu-Muslim ratio is 6:1 !!!! Muslim men can marry Hindus and rule Bollywood or Indian cricket without anyone really interfering..... even ordinary middle class Muslims can do the same and live a peaceful life. All I am saying is that there should be give and take between the communities...can't be a one way street. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Such a long rant. 

No one asked for stick for muslims. But this small mindedness in the ideology that restricts marriage to people of the book isn't up with the times, honour killing ofc is another league. 

Will hosting the iftar open up the community's mind on such issues ? I for one doubt that. It needs to open up from within. 

19 hours ago, Clarke said:

The perpetrators have been arrested. They will be punished. I think the victims, i.e Ankit's family would be in a better position to decide what can lessen their sense of anguish. Or if they can share their anguish with others. If the father chooses to host an Iftar, I don't know why you and Gollum chose to call it Dhimmitude.