‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

9 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Sachin chamchas fav.. these days 

maxresdefault.jpg

This is seriously true. I mean all that Laaloo and co are doing on this forum is find people who criticize other players so they can upvote them, downvote everyone who admire other Indian cricketers, and continuously put oil in the fire in every thread and gang up against people who do not say "hail Sachin" And on top of that being mods has its own advantage.

Seriously how can they be so frustrated to keep on doing this every single day. I mean seriously doing this just to take revenge and get even because Sachin was criticized is retarded. 

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

This is seriously true. I mean all that Laaloo and co are doing on this forum is find people who criticize other players so they can upvote them, downvote everyone who admire other Indian cricketers, and continuously put oil in the fire in every thread and gang up against people who do not say "hail Sachin" And on top of that being mods has its own advantage.

Seriously how can they be so frustrated to keep on doing this every single day. I mean seriously doing this just to take revenge and get even because Sachin was criticized is retarded. 

in stock market we call it as circular trading :phehe: 

all will be happy once we agree there is only one god in cricket :rotfl: 

5 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

How is that being triggered? What is the connection between the two? I'm asking you a legitimate question :agree:

You clearly don't have any proof :agree: 

pants-on-fire_thumb.jpg

calling you triggered , triggers you again as well :phehe:

doubly triggered