Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is twice the cricketer Pandya will ever be

maniac

Just now, Cricketics said:

Ha saala har do minute mein change karleta hai opinion and tone jaisi he phatne lagti hai  ;)

Abbey b....chal rehne de.

Bhuvi is the better cricketer than Pandya

Bhuvi is the better bat and better bowler

is me se kya samajh me aaya tujhe?

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Ha saala har do minute mein change karleta hai opinion and tone jaisi he phatne lagti hai  ;)

Its not his fault, he's just a total bandwagon-ho.   And doesn't quite know it.   

But he means well.  So gotta give him a long rope too.   

Remember, "Every child is special".  Some are just more "special" than others.:p:

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Abbey b....chal rehne de.

Bhuvi is the better cricketer than Pandya

Bhuvi is the better bat and better bowler

This from a guy who has recently joined the Bhuvi bandwagon.  The guy who used to mock me for being a Bhuvi fan 15-18 months ago.   Banjo, how many bandwagons will you try and catch.   

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Abbey b....chal rahne de

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

To be clear in this team I am ok with Pandya as the top 3 have carried the workload and 2 spinners+ Bumrah setting up wins....he is an “experiment” worth pursuing but not exactly shown to be a solution 

Lol check out two diff posts.

I agree overall bhuvi is a great cricketer but Pandya fans whoever tey are above in the thread rightly pointing out and you are changing your opinion

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Its not his fault, he's just a total bandwagon-ho.   And doesn't quite know it.   

But he means well.  So gotta give him a long rope too.   

Remember, "Every child is special".  Some are just more "special" than others.:p:

He ll go make a thread about new gem who he discovered and claim that he will do some wonders in future..dude was captain of u19 team  :cantstop:  if he turns out to be a flop he will never ever reply to that thread again..

Well nice try by the folks with questionable cricket acumen to push me in a corner to make me say Pandya must be dropped.

Wont say it but by the way it is going,time is ticking :p:

Bhuvi is a better cricketer than Pandya

end of discussion

I have prophet like qualities with cricket acumen but don’t interpret too many meanings I just mean that one statement 

Bhuvi> Pandya

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol check out two diff posts.

I agree overall bhuvi is a great cricketer but Pandya fans whoever tey are above in the thread rightly pointing out and you are changing your opinion

Rightly pointing out what? What did your post prove? Just because I said

his log rope is not costing us at this moment  

allrounders evolve like Bhuvi and are not manufactured.

Bhuvi> Pandya

which of these statements are contradictory and which of these statements are wrong?

kuch bhi

Just now, maniac said:

Well nice try by the folks with questionable cricket acumen to push me in a corner to make me say Pandya must be dropped.

Wont say it but by the way it is going,time is ticking :p:

Bhuvi is a better cricketer than Pandya

end of discussion

I have prophet like qualities with cricket acumen but don’t interpret too many meanings I just mean that one statement 

Bhuvi> Pandya

It's the "... ever will be... " part that gets people worked up. 

No doubt Bhuvi > Pandya today. 

But 3 yrs from now?  5 yrs from now?  One never knows.  

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Rightly pointing out what? What did your post prove? Just because I said

his log rope is not costing us at this moment  

Bhai tu galat kah raha hai, you said. pandya is costing us indirectly and we shouldn’t want him.

Read this

Check this out from your op

“This is the type of cricketers we need....players adept in all departments...not “manufacturing” an allrounder.”

Just accept man.

I have been critical of Pandya’s selection in the past too. Ask @sandeep but I don’t run away after what I claim. You lying bro. Lol

@sandeep yeh apne aap ko bachane ki achi chaal chal raha hai.

1 minute ago, Brainfade said:

It's the "... ever will be... " part that gets people worked up. 

No doubt Bhuvi > Pandya today. 

But 3 yrs from now?  5 yrs from now?  One never knows.  

Sure...the point is Bhuvi has evolved organically over his career....he is a first when it comes to an Indian pacer improving his pace over a period of time.

His batting especially hitting abilities have evolved and he always had a solid game awareness right from the start.

Pandya is still the flashy “potential” player still and has absolutely shown no game awareness in 2-3 years.Only thing that have increased are tattoos and different hairstyles

it is just a predictive statement....but the above are clear facts...don’t know why people are getting so worked up about.

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

hqdefault.jpg

Remember the thread where I pointed out that Pandya is a viable ODI prospect 2 years ago?  I titled it "Pandya is a better white ball bowler than Ben Stokes".   Moroniac went back and forth claiming that Pandya is useless.   And then he posts this "Humble pie" calling him a super-star.  Today, he's back to pronouncing Pandya as "not good enough".    Tomorrow, when Pandya slaps around SA or some other team for an important 40 odd, he'll be back to claim how he acumenized Pandya as a superstar "all along".  

"G.aand vagar no Loto"

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Bhai tu galat kah raha hai, you said. pandya is costing us indirectly and we shouldn’t want him.

Read this

Check this out from your op

“This is the type of cricketers we need....players adept in all departments...not “manufacturing” an allrounder.”

Just accept man.

I have been critical of Pandya’s selection in the past too. Ask @sandeep but I don’t run away after what I claim. You lying bro. Lol

@sandeep yeh apne aap ko bachane ki achi chaal chal raha hai.

I still maintain that...Bhuvi has evolved and that is what we should aim for....Pandya has not shown yet he is evolving and we are trying to manufacture him. If I had to pick one I will

pick Bhuvi.

If someone says Jadhav over Pandya obviously it becomes a different argument.

seriously how is that going over your head? American education system is rightfully mocked I guess.

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Remember the thread where I pointed out that Pandya is a viable ODI prospect 2 years ago?  I titled it "Pandya is a better white ball bowler than Ben Stokes".   Moroniac went back and forth claiming that Pandya is useless.   And then he posts this "Humble pie" calling him a super-star.  Today, he's back to pronouncing Pandya as "not good enough".    Tomorrow, when Pandya slaps around SA or some other team for an important 40 odd, he'll be back to claim how he acumenized Pandya as a superstar "all along".  

"G.aand vagar no Loto"

Never seen such double dholki :cantstop: on this forum like this guy.. When he is exposed he is trying to divert the topic with his gibberish.. 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"G.aand vagar no Loto"

That 90 got me excited as it was a quality attack but then it went back to being a fluke.

Sorry being a true emotional fan gets me worked up, but the next 2 tests showed that rational acumen always trumps over emotion...just like when someone said we will roll over South Africa in tests :laugh: and someone showed the mirror :bow:

anyways Ben Stokes lol,not even close 

I want Pandya to do well and he is an exciting cricketer but then again I did tune in for Afridi and Ricardo Powell innings as well for the

midnless entertainment.