SA and AUS conquered,ENG is next.

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

Yes all about team . But how boring would icf be if can’t discuss about individual player :giggle:

Indian fans having a celebrating one player above the team mentality is what makes Demi gods/unmovable players like MSD that later become a liability to the team. I’d prefer to see celebration of individual greatness post retirement. Hard to celebrate Kohlis success in the test series when team received a phainty, feels like throwback to 1990s

8 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Indian fans having a celebrating one player above the team mentality is what makes Demi gods/unmovable players like MSD that later become a liability to the team. I’d prefer to see celebration of individual greatness post retirement. Hard to celebrate Kohlis success in the test series when team received a phainty, feels like throwback to 1990s

You did not watch 90s clearly . We were pathetic overseas 

we lost 2-1 just now in epic test series . We have a proper good fight and could won all 3 tests . No phainty at all . Phainty is what we have them in odi series 

2 hours ago, Prateek3801 said:

What's the point of conquering Australia if Kohli was not able to win it for the team?

Just because the team can't win doesn't mean he should stop performing...

what's the point? The point is that Kohli performing gave us at least a chance of winning and avoided us being ridiculed with sub-100 performances. At the end of the day, individual performances add up to a good team performance.

7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

You did not watch 90s clearly . We were pathetic overseas 

we lost 2-1 just now in epic test series . We have a proper good fight and could won all 3 tests . No phainty at all . Phainty is what we have them in odi series 

Ok you are the only India fan who watched cricket in the 1990s; bakwas aside, let me get this straight: 

single player performances during thrashing no reason to celebrate 

but single player performances during fighting losses to be celebrated 

sounds like a minnow mentality to me... maybe you should reconsider supporting Bangladesh, I heard that shakib is the no.1 all rounder these days 

22 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Ok you are the only India fan who watched cricket in the 1990s; bakwas aside, let me get this straight: 

single player performances during thrashing no reason to celebrate 

but single player performances during fighting losses to be celebrated 

sounds like a minnow mentality to me... maybe you should reconsider supporting Bangladesh, I heard that shakib is the no.1 all rounder these days 

Yes big difference between team gettting thrashed and team just losing in epic matches . Massive difference actually 

On 18/02/2018 at 11:49 AM, lamellavig said:

This thread is useless and stupid. India were dominated in the tests, and yet you say 'conquered'. Stupid. 

India came close to winning first. Dismissed opposition for 130 lowest in series. Won last epic test when sa were crying. Pappu dropped several catches and others too and we lost second test. How is that being dominated. Dominated is like 5-1 trashing that sa received.