Isn't it obnoxious, disgusting, nauseating that Dhoni is still playing T20 for india

gakgupta

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Lmao beshram chamchagiri:phehe: and this guy calls other people x and y. Your ailiaaa is a Grade #1 choker at the highest level. He overstayed in both formats. Like many people pointed out Dhoni is better player in Odis and T20s. He has better average than your ailiaaa in nz , pak and many other countries even in tests. Now apply some burnol to that burnt area.. Traitor is  laughing at India when saffer is bashing chahal yesterday.  Disgrace..

Lol...Sachin only ever played 1 t20i. He didn't wanna concern his body with low grade cricket during twilight of his career. Look at sachins performances on tracks with pace and bounce and compare Dhoni's (who is below level of basic county cricketer on such tracks)

9 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

you keep recycling this crap ad infinitum. no one was happy with Sachin extended his career past his useful playing date. Also get your facts right. He was one of the players of the WC2011 and retired in 2013. So he carried on playing poorly for 2 years.....he was justified 1.5 years in case he recovered form. And since when does Dhoni even reach anywhere near sachin's achievements. One is an ATG and the other is a overhyped hack. Please review dhonis test performance overseas (South Africa/NZ/Aus/Eng) before giving an answer back. comparing sachin to Dhoni, who next, comparing Danny mills to Maradona? I know rasgulla is more guilty of spouting this rubbish than you but he doesn't have brain capacity or integrity to understand these points. At least with you there is some logic hidden underneath the pro csk front. 

when you crap the same anti-dhoni vomit non-stop , pot cant call the kettle black :p:

10 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Don't be a hypocrite now...CSK crew rejoiced most when South Africa won the test series just because they wanted to prove MSD wasn't an inept test captain. Your franchise is a s*it stain on the legacy of Indian Cricket, riddled with irregularities. For sake of brand value you set the country back and you're shameless about it. 

burnol time :p:

Just now, mancalledsting said:

Lol...Sachin only ever played 1 t20i. He didn't wanna concern his body with low grade cricket during twilight of his career. Look at sachins performances on tracks with pace and bounce and compare Dhoni's (who is below level of basic county cricketer on such tracks)

We all saw his tuk tuk performance in IPL.. low grade cricket ? Then why did u act like you care about that low cricket format ? You mean he wasn't good enough for a spot in 2007T20I WC:cantstop:. Glad he didn't play we would have never won with his tuk tuks anyway. He knows he ll be exposed in that format hence he chickened out. Saw how Styen,Mccgrath,Malinga and especially Anderson used to own his ass on daily basis. Dhawan has better SR and Average than your Ailiaaaaa. Only if he didn't block his place by overstaying...

20 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

I only ever used facts. Not my problem if it doesn't appeal to you. You on the other hand tried to extend sachins over stay from 1-2 years to 3-4 years. 

You are a hypocrite and your so called facts are a joke. He did overstay but you are shamelessly justifying how it was just 2 years after world cup. So are you trying to tell us your ailiaaa had plans for 2015 WC? If he wasn't kicked out after that pathetic innings.. What was the point of playing "Just" 2 years ???  What was he preparing for ???? 

Edited by Rasgulla
54 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

We all saw his tuk tuk performance in IPL.. low grade cricket ? Then why did u act like you care about that low cricket format ? You mean he wasn't good enough for a spot in 2007T20I WC:cantstop:. Glad he didn't play we would have never won with his tuk tuks anyway. He knows he ll be exposed in that format hence he chickened out. Saw how Styen,Mccgrath,Malinga and especially Anderson used to own his ass on daily basis. Dhawan has better SR and Average than your Ailiaaaaa. Only if he didn't block his place by overstaying...

Agree with you. I have seen Sachin always wanted to go for centuries (personal milestones) when he bats despite India win or lose. Most of the matches when he scored 100 India lost the game at the end because oppositions know he is defensive when he score 70 and to get next 30 he would use 60 deliveries and its an utter win for opposition side. Great fact I can give you is slow 100 in Asia cup 2012 costed India to lose against BD and kick out of tourney. Also his slow 70 in 2011 WC semi put India in a danger position in a good batting track. Thanks to Dhoni he used all the tactics to win that match. For me Dhoni is a much better team player. Only that player can bring glory to your country. 

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

Don't be a hypocrite now...CSK crew rejoiced most when South Africa won the test series just because they wanted to prove MSD wasn't an inept test captain. Your franchise is a s*it stain on the legacy of Indian Cricket, riddled with irregularities. For sake of brand value you set the country back and you're shameless about it. 

I only stated facts, not my problem if you hate him or CSK so much. I have no hate for Indian players whoever it is Sachin or Kohli or Dhoni and neither I m interested in spreading false propaganda against any players, thats the job of butthurt people who want to be relevant on internet forum. And if you are dissing Dhoni because someone was rejoicing India loss in Tests, then thats just dumb reasoning. Take your revengeful agenda elsewhere, or be ready to be called out as it is. There are plenty of traitors here on the forum who are enjoying Indian loss and have wishful thinking before every game, just so that they can come here and spread nonsense. 

Dhoni is an ATG and will remain so regardless of what some idiots say here. And I would always want him to score runs loads of runs and play well for India so that we win more. If he plays bad, it will be called bad and not hated like what you and your gang wants everyone to do. Not everyone is interested in sadist agendas or becoming traitors just to win some brownie points here.

1 hour ago, Lala said:

Agree with you. I have seen Sachin always wanted to go for centuries (personal milestones) when he bats despite India win or lose. Most of the matches when he scored 100 India lost the game at the end because oppositions know he is defensive when he score 70 and to get next 30 he would use 60 deliveries and its an utter win for opposition side. Great fact I can give you is slow 100 in Asia cup 2012 costed India to lose against BD and kick out of tourney. Also his slow 70 in 2011 WC semi put India in a danger position in a good batting track. Thanks to Dhoni he used all the tactics to win that match. For me Dhoni is a much better team player. Only that player can bring glory to your country. 

sorry to say but Pakistanis are so butt hurt over sachin's success. Khabi Dravid was better, then Dhoni was better now Kohli is better. Next claim will be that Dinesh Karthik is better. It's a clear agenda, Sachin is the one player from India who is in the running for GOAT...dismiss him to the level of lalloo panju like Dhoni and his claim is diminished. Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib all hesitant to praise him as he has punished them all on separate occasions at height of indo park tensions. Saqlain more religious, honest and level headed than the above 3. I believe he thinks sachin was the best ever. 

9 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

sorry to say but Pakistanis are so butt hurt over sachin's success. Khabi Dravid was better, then Dhoni was better now Kohli is better. Next claim will be that Dinesh Karthik is better. It's a clear agenda, Sachin is the one player from India who is in the running for GOAT...dismiss him to the level of lalloo panju like Dhoni and his claim is diminished. Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib all hesitant to praise him as he has punished them all on separate occasions at height of indo park tensions. Saqlain more religious, honest and level headed than the above 3. I believe he thinks sachin was the best ever. 

:phehe:Ailiaaaa fan is butthurt because he rated Dhoni,Dravid and kohli over a guy who cared about his milestones only. 

What about those 33 members who voted for kohli butthurt about ??? How insecure are sachin chamchas.. having a go at everyone who says someone else is better. Kohli was MOM in 2015 WC, 2016 Asia Cup, 2016 T20WC... 80*+ runs in Group stage of CT2017. Dhoni has better average and SR than sachin in Tests and Odis against PAK.. So according to that he should be butthurt about Kohli and Dhoni :giggle:  don't be salty now bambi ka chamcha.. 

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

:phehe:Ailiaaaa fan is butthurt because he rated Dhoni,Dravid and kohli over a guy who cared about his milestones only. 

What about those 33 members who voted for kohli butthurt about ??? How insecure are sachin chamchas.. having a go at everyone who says someone else is better. Kohli was MOM in 2015 WC, 2016 Asia Cup, 2016 T20WC... 80*+ runs in Group stage of CT2017. Dhoni has better average and SR than sachin in Tests and Odis against PAK.. So according to that he should be butthurt about Kohli and Dhoni :giggle:  don't be salty now bambi ka chamcha.. 

Nice to see you glorifying a Padosi agenda in order to support your whistle podu.

6 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Nice to see you glorifying a Padosi agenda in order to support your whistle podu.

:bow: He is poining out the obvious just like those 33 members who voted for kohli in that thread. Glad you have no answer on why those 33 people voted for kohli rather than your ailiaaa. What's your excuse for that ??? You stick to supporting saffers and Mumbai indians.  

48 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:bow: He is poining out the obvious just like those 33 members who voted for kohli in that thread. Glad you have no answer on why those 33 people voted for kohli rather than your ailiaaa. What's your excuse for that ??? You stick to supporting saffers and Mumbai indians.  

People can vote for who they like, I'm sure majority of credible cricket historians would say srt>Kohli (based on current cricketing evidence). Mumbai Indians, you must be kidding...don't watch crap grade t20 cricket 

2 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib all hesitant to praise him as he has punished them all on separate occasions at height of indo park tensions. Saqlain more religious, honest and level headed than the above 3. I believe he thinks sachin was the best ever. 

Watch this video. Afridi has seen sachin was shivering when he faced Shoaib Akthar.

2 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib all hesitant to praise him as he has punished them all on separate occasions at height of indo park tensions. 

Watch this. Even sachin accept Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib are all time best and hard to face. So how did he punish them???

5 hours ago, Lala said:

Watch this. Even sachin accept Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib are all time best and hard to face. So how did he punish them???

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8039/scorecard/65268/india-vs-pakistan-36th-match-world-cup-2002-03/

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/15864/scorecard/63828/india-vs-pakistan-1st-test-pakistan-tour-of-india-1998-99

is this not punishing them? 2 of the highest profile games ever played between the nations and sachin excelled each time. 

13 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

I am not here to sugarcoat things for you. Sorry. I call a spade a spade

MSD is a better ODI and T20 cricketer than Sachin. The numbers prove it. The number of match winning innings prove it. The captaincy record proves it.

Also keep in mind, that MSD helped Sachin's legacy by playing that innings and winning the WC final for India. If Sachin didn't have a single WC, that would tarnish his legacy bigly time.

So u think dhoni wc final inning has created sachin legacy and not the countless inning which he played in various wc. Man stop embarassing urself by passing such nonsense claim. Sachin is  the batmen a cult,  dhoni is like Harvey Dent.