Nepal has secured ODI status!!!

Shalam shaabji, ball dalu kya shaabji! Before every delivery?

On a serious note ,good news, cricket is growing and its good to see smaller and less developed countried joining the league and competing, based on what i hear about Nagarkotti and where he comes from, who knows we will see some good athketes and players.

On 3/16/2018 at 4:18 PM, Tattieboy said:

I asked you politely not UAE too and your response was who the F cares about UAE 

Says it all 

Now if you can't answer a simple question I will politely tell you go play with your toys and leave real cricket to cricket people 

when the argument is weak, comes out the go play with your toy. Well done sir, well done. :facepalm:

On 17/03/2018 at 12:18 AM, Tattieboy said:

I asked you politely not UAE too and your response was who the F cares about UAE 

Truly nobody cares about UAE cricket. Locals aren't going to support the team because the national team is made up of expatriates and the expatriates won't support them either because their actual home teams are much stronger.

The support for domestic football in UAE in comparison is much stronger because the teams are made up of locals.

1 hour ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Truly nobody cares about UAE cricket. Locals aren't going to support the team because the national team is made up of expatriates and the expatriates won't support them either because their actual home teams are much stronger.

The support for domestic football in UAE in comparison is much stronger because the teams are made up of locals.

What is the structure under national level like?

Do they have league structures in place with under age national teams.?

With 59% of the population being south Asian I suspect it's always going to be the case that south Asian generations will be the majority participants in cricket 

7 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

What is the structure under national level like?

Do they have league structures in place with under age national teams.?

I don't know tbh. ICC does have an elaborate set-up in Dubai but locals probably shy away from playing the game just due to the sheer number of South Asians playing it. Maybe they should introduce it in Arab schools or something. 

5 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

I don't know tbh. ICC does have an elaborate set-up in Dubai but locals probably shy away from playing the game just due to the sheer number of South Asians playing it. Maybe they should introduce it in Arab schools or something. 

I think you are forgetting my figure of 59% . South Asians are the majority of the UAE population. 

1 minute ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

I know. I stay in the UAE.

Maybe they need to ban expatriates from representing the national team for the sake of popularizing the game in the country. 

As I have already stated 9 in the squad in UAE team at world cup qualifiers were born in UAE .

You can't ban anyone who qualifies through ICC residency rules.

If every India is looking for 11 arabs to represent UAE then they are living in dream world , 

3 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

As I have already stated 9 in the squad in UAE team at world cup qualifiers were born in UAE .

You can't ban anyone who qualifies through ICC residency rules.

If every India is looking for 11 arabs to represent UAE then they are living in dream world , 

I was born in the UAE too lol. I wouldn't support them either. 

UAE cricket federation can make whatever rules they want to, just like South Africa can have their black quota. But they care more about the results of the national team than popularizing the game and support for their national team.