Another blow for NDA as Congress, Left, AIADMK to support YSR-TDP no-trust motion in Lok Sabha

Singh bling

33 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

^ You brought in my "god" in the discussion, now you are questioning my culture, calling me uncultured.

You suggested me that I should try to say Jai Shri Ram and my god might come to my rescue because you presumed that I will be in trouble for some reason. I said "I am not afraid like idiots". Who do you think I called Idiot.   

You know what never mind. I dont want last word. I will let you win. 

I did not ask you to say Jai Shri Ram. I was suggesting that BJP would go back to its Hindutva agenda, hoping that will save them. May be I did not come out clearly. Anyway Good Night.

1 hour ago, eternalhope said:

This burnol language is the language of you hired bhakts over all the forums. It stinks the same everywhere on all the forums, hard to find one place where people can genuinely express their feelings. Time will tell, whether u need Andhra or any state will be with u. Anyway it is just another year, let us wait and see.

People can only be fooled once. No achievements other than sloganeering and foul language has been taken to art form by this govt. Calling others an Idiot is how u react to a post shows your culture. You can have the last word on this, I don't like debating with uncultured people like u.

no problem, you can genuinely express your anguish here anytime. Modi is here to stay for a long time. dil khol ke zameen pe sar patkao. kuch nahi honewala. 

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

the only person thumping his chest, that too after bypoll victories :phehe:, is you 

The Gorakhpur loss was significant as it was a Hindutva citadel for nearly 3 decades. Hopefully Modi-Shah will now realize that vikas alone is not enough to win elections. 

The Gorakhpur loss was significant as it was a Hindutva citadel for nearly 3 decades. Hopefully Modi-Shah will now realize that vikas alone is not enough to win elections. 
A plus B greater than C.
No matter of development or Hindutva can beat Dhimmi plus Muslim vote

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/aurvabhrg/status/974885745222672384

I completely agree with the last tweet. A confrontation with IOI gang is inevitable (my conclusion as well for the longest time). Namo has been hoping that consistent electoral winning will allow him to use a scalpel to dissect this beast without mess. But too many things have to go right for the dharmics to win out in the end that way. 

IOI's natural position and goal is instability. If India was a stable socio-political entity, they would find it hard and almost impossible to come out on top. But India is unstable in every sphere of life. So Namo's approach i.e. minimize collateral damage is like hitting a bullet with a bullet while riding another bullet whose path is determined by a random function. 

He better make decisive maneuvers after 2019 election or India is heading for a multi dimensional civil war.

I'm sure couple of years of political chaos is an infinitely better route than what awaits us otherwise. 

I also wish that NaMo doesnt come back to power for second term. Because if he does, he is going to bury these idiots for sure. What surprises me is that "60 years of misdeeds of congy got washed out in last 4 years". And these people have audacity to question arrogance. 

3 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

Rather than name calling and making cocky statements, if u wud like to debate the basis of my prediction we can discuss. If not, I am out.

you started posting on this thread with name calling and cocky statements and now you want to discuss. i dont argue with trolls

I am going to vote for the BJP of course but:

Modis personality is probably the biggest negative for BJP right now.

1. Was never a good speaker like sudhanshu tridevi or yogi consider anything; vocab, pronunciation or tone. 

2. That arrogant walk. When someone asks him, he will probably say it's 125cr people that gives him such confidence. But it looks like arrogance not confidence. 

Someone please give him this feedback that having more  humble body language will give him more votes in 2019.  

Otherwise, people may like bjp over other parties and won't go out to vote for them (due to modis body language). 

13 hours ago, randomGuy said:

I am going to vote for the BJP of course but:

Modis personality is probably the biggest negative for BJP right now.

1. Was never a good speaker like sudhanshu tridevi or yogi consider anything; vocab, pronunciation or tone. 

2. That arrogant walk. When someone asks him, he will probably say it's 125cr people that gives him such confidence. But it looks like arrogance not confidence. 

Someone please give him this feedback that having more  humble body language will give him more votes in 2019.  

Otherwise, people may like bjp over other parties and won't go out to vote for them (due to modis body language). 

His tone is meant to connect with the lower classes.  

A degree of arrogance is needed to ensure he keeps the factions within the BJP in line. the BJP being a cadre oriented party unless somebody cracks the whip there will simply be disputes. Look at the BJP karnataka unit. BSY at loggerheads with Eshwarappa and also the anath kumar faction. If Modi does not create an aura all these factions will simply treat the fabric of the party apart.

RG your from Delhi. you should know just how much the factionalism is within local units of the BJP. Need a strong center. 

8 hours ago, G_B_ said:

His tone is meant to connect with the lower classes.  

A degree of arrogance is needed to ensure he keeps the factions within the BJP in line. the BJP being a cadre oriented party unless somebody cracks the whip there will simply be disputes. Look at the BJP karnataka unit. BSY at loggerheads with Eshwarappa and also the anath kumar faction. If Modi does not create an aura all these factions will simply treat the fabric of the party apart.

RG your from Delhi. you should know just how much the factionalism is within local units of the BJP. Need a strong center. 

Correct. Though IMHO, arrogance, wanting to hog the limelight all the time is  all too visible in modi. My concern is that it will put off the voters. They may or may not vote for the opposition but may not feel the urge to go till the booth to vote for this man. The hard core bjp supporters will vote. But will that be sufficient?

On 16/03/2018 at 9:04 PM, eternalhope said:

Oh the Bhakts already started labelling others who criticize them as Congressis. Lage Raho. Congress is buried 25 ft below in Andhra and BJP will be more than that. It could be TDP or YSRCP, the national parties are dead there and it is a matter of time before the opposition get together. We are all going nowhere and let us see how it goes. We will meet again in May 2019 to do the postmortem.

Calls others bhakts first, then accuses them of labelling  :cantstop:

32 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Calls others bhakts first, then accuses them of labelling  :cantstop:

Calling one a congressi is not labeling, I guess. The unfortunate thing is for people like us who were raised anti-congress from the time we knew anything about politics, when no party was there to even challenge the congress in the 80s, the attitude of people here is driving us more towards the congress. 

A month ago, I would be defending anything the BJP did, even a stupid move like the demonetization, but now I have become one of the guy who will be going all out against it. Does not matter we lose or win as India ends up a loser anyway as both the choices we have the BJP and Congress is like choosing between the devil or the deep sea. The third front is a ragtag, which is even worse.

Before trying to see through the Modi Prism, see the reason why most of the people who supported them are moving away. The congress was arrogant when it ruled, with Sonia dictating everything, now it is Modi, nothing changed. When CBN announced he is moving away from NDA, other parties saw a rallying point or a leader who could make the third front work as has done it and seen it all before. That should give most of the neutral observers a perspective about the state of affairs. But as CBN has seen it all how it works, he does not want to get himself involved in the national politics. Also for people like us he needs to stay at the state level as it needs him more.

Now the lies the social media is spreading without a basis and awareness of the ground situation, we know who is doing it and who are masters at it. But anyway all this debate here is just a waste of time. I don't post much and cannot believe I wrote something this long and wasted my time here. I am out, good luck. Jai Andhra.

Edited by eternalhope