Who deserves the benefit of doubt of all the rookies

On 3/18/2018 at 11:41 PM, vvvslaxman said:

We had a few in this.

Thakur, Sundar, Shankar, Unadkat, Siraj

Sundar passed with flying colors

Rest 4 were indifferent. Some good matches, Some mediocre

Siraj,Unadkat should be the first to be shown door.

Thakur, Vijay should not be discarded right away.  May be few more chances. 

Washington got a 9 on 10 and should graduate to india final odi and t 20 team.

Unadkat should not be considered as he is not future,  if bhuvi/bumrah are not available then khaleel/thampi /saini should be given opportunities.

Thakur is Improving and i hope he can continue in odi and t20.

from my point of view bhuvi should not be played in TESTS , he should play t20 and odi bcos he has bcom a run roko pace bowler.

bumrah/shammi/umesh/ishant/SAINI/khaleel should be our test bowlers.

thakur/thampi/khaleel/bhuvi/bumrah could be for odi and t20.

washington and jadeja for odi and t20. AXAR and jadeja for only t20 as both are run roko Spinners,

chahal and kuldeep for odi and tests only...no use over exposing them and getting som berserk batsman to attack them in t20's.

Ashwin could play tests with one of these 2 wrist spinners in india or even all three spinners could play in india in tests.

abroad tests- dont pick ashwin or jaddu, pick kuldeep and chahal and who ever is bowling better can play the tests, i would prefer kuldeep in tests.

On 3/19/2018 at 9:28 AM, rkt.india said:

all of them

u mean all are GOOD.

playing for india is not playing for a state team ...please understand , if they cant compete with rohit/dhawan and kohli , they are not good enuf batsman and if they cant compete with bhuvi,bumrah,shammi , they are not good enuf bowlers and if they are not as good as hardik, they are very very lucky to be playing for INDIA...( i mean stuart binny and vijay have been lucky to represent india)

i have been telling this that always understand that we are trying to compare themselves with the best.

10 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

u mean all are GOOD.

playing for india is not playing for a state team ...please understand , if they cant compete with rohit/dhawan and kohli , they are not good enuf batsman and if they cant compete with bhuvi,bumrah,shammi , they are not good enuf bowlers and if they are not as good as hardik, they are very very lucky to be playing for INDIA...( i mean stuart binny and vijay have been lucky to represent india)

i have been telling this that always understand that we are trying to compare themselves with the best.

So Kohli and Rohit competed with likes of Sachin and Ganguly and performed on par with them when they debuted, is that what you mean? Please refer to how they started their career and how many chances they were given before they became good enough international bats. Stop talking crap till you have gone through their career graph.

Edited by Forever Indian