Ahahahahaha - Lets take a moment and laugh at Bangladesh

Y don't u laugh at England / Australia. I lived in these countries and they have outright hate for Desis. Even in US, they show it very subtly.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Its nothing to do with countries and who does what. Its only about cricket and its good to hv a banter amongst asian teams. Afterall why would you not laugh at a team whose fans believe ' Pinak Ghosh is more talented than Tendulkar'?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

On 6/7/2018 at 10:58 PM, broken_wings said:

please. put up some sort of petition to take away their test status. If they can't win T20 match then how come they are worthy of playing Test matches. right !!

You always get your panties twisted when dealing with banter - to be fair, its been quite harsh on here.  And FWIW, I don't think BD's test status needs to be revoked. But their board needs to stop giving interviews and arrange for more games - both for their national team and their A team.  That's the only way to improve. Not for board executives to whine about conspiracy theories, or give opinions about individual players and their performances.

The problem with BD fans is they treat their players as superstars but in reality they are bunch of mediocre talents. Their greatest player Shakib wont play a single test for India. But they take things for granted because they are aware no matter how poor they perform, boka Bangla fans will still flock the stadiums with their nincompoops tiger attire.

BD is suppose to play a T20 with WI in Florida. I got some news that local BD community their organizing an event inviting Shakib, Tamim, Mushfiq and Mahmudullah where fans will be able to take selfies with players. Tickets for the event is 200$. Imagine...200$ to take selfies with this crap so called sooperstars. And I know many abal fans going too.

Now tell me from where will their players getting motivation to work hard??

Bangla fans on social media in the couple of months ago:
de55cfe7f5432eb2932d846cc36eaf56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk