Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

14 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Deep down I bet Indian folk are celebrating the fact that Moeen has been dropped :phehe:

There in lies the problem. All I ever said was that Moeen is a very below average bowler and was surprised that he got selected. I realized that several years back but I am surprised it took England so much time to come to this conclusion.

This is another example of you guys living vicariously thrue someone else. I personally want him in the team and see Kohli and company take him to the cleaneres.

There in lies the problem. All I ever said was that Moeen is a very below average bowler and was surprised that he got selected. I realized that several years back but I am surprised it took England so much time to come to this conclusion.

This is another example of you guys living vicariously thrue someone else. I personally want him in the team and see Kohli and company take him to the cleaneres.

And where did I say he is world class? Deserved to be dropped.
No we don't care lol. You guys love Amla/Moeen for obvious reasons. Do you see us having dedicated glorification thread for Ravi Bopara lol

And you guise dispise them because they come from a certain religion & have beards. Don’t pretend to otherwise.
10 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

And where did I say he is world class? Deserved to be dropped.

Where did I say that you said that. All I said is that your commmunity glorified another below average spinner for the obvious reasons. Nothing personal my friend just pointing out the hypocrisy.

4 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

@Lala this kid Aiden Markram seems to be an ok player no? Probably the best opening batsmen in the world at the moment (on current form). 

He should be OK. How would you tell he is the best opening batsman in the world? :cantstop: Its just their own back yard. Dont forget in home conditions any batsmen can make tons. Lets see your so called best opening batsman's performance when he tours SC. :cantstop:

1 minute ago, Lala said:

He should be OK. How would you tell he is the best opening batsman in the world? :cantstop: Its just their own back yard. Dont forget in home conditions any batsmen can make tons. Lets see your so called best opening batsman's performance when he tours SC. :cantstop:

Yaar, opening batsmen's biggest threat is the new ball against pace bowling. And there is no more difficult environment to open the batting in than South Africa. Other current opening batsmen around the world in patchy form. Scored 140 odd and 150 odd this series, the guys on fire. 

11 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Yaar, opening batsmen's biggest threat is the new ball against pace bowling. And there is no more difficult environment to open the batting in than South Africa. Other current opening batsmen around the world in patchy form. Scored 140 odd and 150 odd this series, the guys on fire. 

this is not always right. When they tour SC they would be struggle against spin. I have seen some spinners like Ashwin, Herath, Yasir open the bowling with new ball.

Just now, Lala said:

this is not always right. When they tour SC they would be struggle against spin. I have seen some spinners like Ashwin, Herath, Yasir open the bowling with new ball.

original point was, Markram played vs India in ODIs and in South African conditions he is a fantastic batsmen. He's currently their second best batsmen after ABDV. 

10 hours ago, kira said:

Woah, you are one of the dumbest pakistani I have ever met, it's a great achievement by you, given the standards of pakistani dumbness. Who brings up iq research links :hysterical: What was this IQ research based on, how many Indians took part in this research? Lol these researches are as useless as a pakistani passport. 

You can read the parameters of the research yourself. There available on the link. I’m highlighting that the two nations have the same IQ level; your comprehension capabilities are in full display here. Maybe I could use it as a means of labelling the entire Indian race as a group incapable of comprehending something as basic as what I said. 

9 hours ago, Khota said:

On the worlds bestest forum. Now running to several pages with claims of discrimination.

Here are some gems:

These two have literally been carrying the England team for YEARS on their back and in one of the most disgusting moves I have EVER seen in my life from an English set up they drop two of their greatest players and made them a scapegoat for the pathetic performance in NZ, they had many options to pick a scapegoat, for example a cricketer who almost killed another fellow human being in street. But NO, they demonized two of their best players who are not only fantastic performers, they have always maintained the SPIRIT of cricket 
R

Given his persona and background an easy target for the England team who has been messed around badly. He's been made to bat as an opener, 6, 7 and 8 from what I can recall.

England have been so rubbish for months now, they had to make a scapegoat and its the Brummies

i

Those posters your quoting originate from the same city as Moeen. Context matters. There’s countless others in that very thread saying that this was long overdue. 

1 hour ago, Ellipsism said:

Those posters your quoting originate from the same city as Moeen. Context matters. There’s countless others in that very thread saying that this was long overdue. 

I really do not have time to find out which city they are from and don't care either. It is the thought process. Fact that they started a thread shows the bias. 

When Amla was scoring runs they were having multiple orgasms. You know exactly what I am talking about and there is nothing wrong in living vicariously thru Moeen and Amla. If that makes them happy that is fine. Some of us find it a bit funny though.

Sachin is no good. India has trundlers. PSL is better than IPl. PSL rejects play in IPL. Cannot look drectly in the eyes of Imran you may go blind etc. etc.That is a textbook definition of cult.

That forum does serve a purpose. Everytime I have weak feeling that maybe we should play Pakistan then I spend 5 minutes on that forum and it reminds me why we should not. Great forum.

Edited by Khota
On 3/26/2018 at 11:01 PM, cric_fan said:

On the other hand, I know Indian’s who still refer to Ali as Casius Clay. It hurts them to call him by Mhd Ali. Why?

So everytime Pakistanis praise great sportsmen that happen to be Muslim, they are adopting them as ‘their’ heroes?

BTW...who is Casius Clay??

10 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

@Lala this kid Aiden Markram seems to be an ok player no? Probably the best opening batsmen in the world at the moment (on current form). 

This guy is a gun player. Greatness written all over him. 

He is the next best thing to happen in world cricket.

Lucky Indian pace attack got him cheaply and thanks to the unplayable tracks.

He needs to fix his technique against the wrist spin and he is good to go

5 hours ago, Khota said:

I really do not have time to find out which city they are from and don't care either. It is the thought process. Fact that they started a thread shows the bias. 

When Amla was scoring runs they were having multiple orgasms. You know exactly what I am talking about and there is nothing wrong in living vicariously thru Moeen and Amla. If that makes them happy that is fine. Some of us find it a bit funny though.

Sachin is no good. India has trundlers. PSL is better than IPl. PSL rejects play in IPL. Cannot look drectly in the eyes of Imran you may go blind etc. etc.That is a textbook definition of cult.

That forum does serve a purpose. Everytime I have weak feeling that maybe we should play Pakistan then I spend 5 minutes on that forum and it reminds me why we should not. Great forum.

Some of the posts that you yourself quoted above are satirical , it seems Indian’s are beyond basic comprehension. I like to generalise all people after the actions of a couple (it seems to be the modus operandi of a lot on here). You also state that the thread is several pages long, mate, it has like 30 replies; and the majority in there agree with the decision. 

Sachin is praised for what he is, a great batsman. However, he’s overhyped by people who treat him as some god. He has flaws in his record which I don’t feel the need to go into because I’m sure it’s been discussed to death on various platforms. Again there are only a couple that have the opinion of the PSL being better than the IPL, there was recently a poll regarding the best T20 league, and the IPL came on top by a considerable margin. I can’t seem to find the thread, but this is an earlier thread in which the general consensus is the same: http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?255905-Ranking-of-T20-Franchise-Leagues&styleid=15

I’ve heard a lot about this supposed group of 140 kph superstars that are coming up the rank in India, but I’ve yet to see any aside from Mavi and Nagarkotti. The pace attack you fielded in the recently concluded T20 tri series (forgot the name) was rubbish, and doesn’t give an outsider any sort of confidence that there are a line of quality pacers coming through. 

Ive watched a couple of IPL games and aside from the foreigners the local fast bowlers generally aren’t very quick apart (apart from the usual lot). I’ve heard that this season has a lot of quality upcoming fast bowlers, we’ll see if it’s the usual trundlers or some actual half decent pacers. But looking at it from the perspective of an outsider who doesn’t really religiously follow the IPL it has been a breeding ground of Indian trundlers alongside quality international bowlers.