Steve Smith Set to Lose Captaincy, Faces Year-long Ban: Report

Suhaan

Warner is behind everything on ball tampering saga, Smith will be okay after Southafrica series, Match fixing is bigger crime than ball tampering according to ICC 

Any way Aus.cricket board ordered Smith,Warner and Bencroft return to Australia but D.Lehmann will remain as coach job for 4th tests.

Joe Burns

Glen Maxwell

Renshaw 

Will joins rest of aus.teams as Replacemant  today.HANDSCOMB certain to play on Fridays tests.Aus must need to win test to level series 2/2.

3 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Tim Paine the new Aussie captain.

Paine,30 hours more captain but Smith will returns in the next series but majority Sports lover in Australia demanding to sacking of  WarnerSmith from Leadership job and suggest Shaun Marsh as captain because Paine will be 33 next year.

I bet they doing since long time because day before  yesterday Warner invites his friend in the  party just like nothing happen, Even  during  Ashes ball reverse when condition all against reverse,so somehow they caught 

here but before that they did,With no one noticed

Ashwin says latest technology truely bless otherwise they keep repeating

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

Come on man David Warner was never called a nice guy...lol and Darren Lehmann people are almost sure all around the world that he is the masterplanner here. Smith brainfade incident not withstanding and poor Bancroft are the ones that are shocking.

But Bailey from what has been seen sure looks a decent guy to lead he is their LOI captain right.

Simpson and Mike Brearly returned to lead their nations but I still believed  Shaun could be  better long term leader than Baiely 

48 minutes ago, CG said:
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:
Ball tampering is always pre-planned.  It does not happen in isolation.  When Pakistanis used to do it, they all knew they are doing it. Whole team knows it when such thing happens. Here too, i refuse to believe only these three players knew it and bowlers didn't.  You cannot do ball tampering without taking bowlers in confidence because they are once who will use that ball.

Steve Smith Has Only Himself to Blame.All He had to Do at Press Conferance Was to Say ICC Is Looking in to matter and Deny Everything Like Fap Du Plessis And Everybody who Caught Did.

This.

1 hour ago, CG said:
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:
Ball tampering is always pre-planned.  It does not happen in isolation.  When Pakistanis used to do it, they all knew they are doing it. Whole team knows it when such thing happens. Here too, i refuse to believe only these three players knew it and bowlers didn't.  You cannot do ball tampering without taking bowlers in confidence because they are ones who will use that ball.

Steve Smith Has Only Himself to Blame.All He had to Do at Press Conferance Was to Say ICC Is Looking in to matter and Deny Everything Like Fap Du Plessis And Everybody who Caught Did.

he melted under pressure too quickly.

Edited by rkt.india
16 hours ago, Vilander said:

Come on man David Warner was never called a nice guy...lol and Darren Lehmann people are almost sure all around the world that he is the masterplanner here. Smith brainfade incident not withstanding and poor Bancroft are the ones that are shocking.

But Bailey from what has been seen sure looks a decent guy to lead he is their LOI captain right.

I guess this thread stuck in my head. 

As I look at the list of favorite players from each IPL team, Warner made it to pretty much everyone's SRH list.  Of course, people like him because he is a good player, but I felt that it may also be due to his likeability.  Which he is.  Always seems smiling, encouraging etc.  But, the point of my post?  Likeable =/= honest.  

I'd rather have a bunch of khadoos guys who play by the rules.

Edited by Brainfade
3 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

But, the point of my post?  Likeable =/= honest

i am pretty sure they liked him because of his game. He is a bloody good cricketer, and what more we do not know if this was not a lone incident and we do not know if he has not learnt his lesson.