Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

vishalvirsingh

shammi is a bowler who has proved as a good bowler in tests and ODI for India , all batsman find him tuf...but on indian patta tracks , he is being hit so easily.

if some fast bowler is making some waves on indian patta wickets , he is likely to be a super hit outside...but if he is just outsmarting others , not sure he can do it every day as his skills are opened up after one or two games.

even bumrah is now no more the terror he was earlier, all batsman kinda know how to play him now. i will not be surprised if england batsman have done some serious study on him.

unadkat was a big hit in last ipl, where as now he is getting hit, all his slow balls are getting hit and his fast balls ( which are very rare) are gettting defended.

On 4/19/2018 at 10:56 PM, express bowling said:

Sran has generally bowled 134 k to 140 k today ... slower than the last game when he bowled lots of 140 k to 144 k balls.

sran has to come into the range of 136 to 147k if he wants to play for INDIA....under 135k bowlers are called trundlers and he bowls from 131 k to 144k , with rare balls touching early 140"s. one thing he gets is bounce, he can use the slow ball as a change but all his other effort balls should be between 136 to 147k , if he wants an international career else he will only see umesh ,shammi,bhuvi,ishant and bumrah ahead of him.

khaleel has in him to challenge the first 5 bowlers and sran does not have today but has the potential to challenge the first 5.

5 minutes ago, SandeepMotta said:

Siraj was bowling atleast 4 slower balls every over in the few t20i he played. 

slower balls are easy stuf to be Hit unless bowled with accuracy and cleverness.

i have experience of hitting the slow balls, batsman gets a clear View of the Ball and even where the ball pitches and has enough time to gather power to hit the slow Ball..i m a powerful guy and i love hitting the slow medium pacers.

our team had to score 14 runs and a slow bowler came in , i was batting , my team knew that i could score and i scored in 5 balls with 2 sixes...

9 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

shammi is a bowler who has proved as a good bowler in tests and ODI for India , all batsman find him tuf...but on indian patta tracks , he is being hit so easily.

if some fast bowler is making some waves on indian patta wickets , he is likely to be a super hit outside...but if he is just outsmarting others , not sure he can do it every day as his skills are opened up after one or two games.

even bumrah is now no more the terror he was earlier, all batsman kinda know how to play him now. i will not be surprised if england batsman have done some serious study on him.

unadkat was a big hit in last ipl, where as now he is getting hit, all his slow balls are getting hit and his fast balls ( which are very rare) are gettting defended.

I am of the opine that T20 is not the best format to judge a batsman or a bowler. Can't be sure 100%, but judgement tells me that had Wasim Akram played T20 today, he would have been tonked all over the park. The game has also changed and in T20, technique is not required. A batsman like Shahid Afridi could become a bradman in T20. 

Lets not judge Bumrah or Shami based on T20. No batsman or bowler can master this format. Atleast thats what my limited knowledge tells me. 

In tests, I am pretty sure, Shami and Bumrah will be a handful anywhere in the world. Again reiterating it, in my book Shami is the worlds best fast bowler and not Rabada. 

Bowlers like Unadkat are just hacks. One season wonder.