Why do some South Indians can speak Hindi fluently while many can't?

Franco Vazquez

1 minute ago, beetle said:

One particular  temple is a must. Even if I just make a quick run leaving my chappal in the taxi.

I am kind of superstitious about it.:afraid:

Others I saw on the Goa tours. 

Mangeshi temple?

I am very superstitious too, but I never admit to it. Oh well.

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

:laugh1:

I only go to temples in Goa.

I find them very peaceful.

I do my whole year , sometime two years worth of puja when I go there. I go with my long list :deal: of wishes.

Then I head to the beaches.

LMAO I wonder how Ram and Krishna feel when you stand in front of them for wishes after bashing both of em as bigot and stalker respectively on the forums :aha:

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

LMAO I wonder how Ram and Krishna feel when you stand in front of them for wishes after bashing both of em as bigot and stalker respectively on the forums :aha:

I am a shiv  and durga bhakt.

Krishna is fine.

I don't really worship Ram .

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

I am a shiv  and durga bhakt.

Krishna is fine.

I don't really worship Ram .

LMAO what's this Krishna is fine.

Koi Rishtey ki bat thodi chal rahi hai :phehe:

I think Ram's image had been dented severely by the Bhakts. He was an ideal bharatiya , sanskari lad.

6 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I think Ram's image had been dented severely by the Bhakts. He was an ideal bharatiya , sanskari lad.

I heard Krishna was very popular with the gopis.So if they were fine , it is fine. If they were not, then they should have beaten him up. Besides those were childhood stories . I forgive him for makhan chori too. :p:

I find him to be more practical than sanskari. I am kind of anti sanskari.

15 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Sanskari he was. A good king too.A good son, a good brother .

But not a good husband or father.

That is why women worship shiv and fast for him.Because  they want a husband  like shiv. 

Edited by beetle

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Sanskari he was. A good king too.

But not a good husband or father.

That is why women worship shiv and fast for him.Because  they want a husband  like shiv. 

My man Ram went to great lengths to retrieve his wife back from Ravana when any other mortal being would have given up on the quest.

Imagine building an army of Apes to invade the greatest and most powerful city on the planet for the love. 

Isse zyada kya romantic hoga :makeup:

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

My man Ram went to great lengths to retrieve his wife back from Ravana when any other mortal being would have given up on the quest.

Imagine building an army of Apes to invade the greatest and most powerful city on the planet for the love. 

Isse zyada kya romantic hoga :makeup:

If that was for love....he would not have sent his pregnant wife away because some people talk .

I feel it  was more about the man's ego( the great war ).....specially a future kings ego.

That is my view on that because any one who went to such lengths to get her back should have stood by her when she was most vulnerable and weak.

Edited by beetle

3 hours ago, velu said:

forget about northies .. last week i saw few new tiny thugs in bangalore a2b and asked the manager about them ..

he told they are bangaldeshis :phehe:

they are slwoly ttaking over as well 

Contact some local group (you know who) if that is the case. Just to run a background check if at all they are Bangladeshis. Those beggars/scoundrels/anti socials are changing demographics pan India, if we don't take action we will lose the right to protest when our next generation suffers. 

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

If that was for love....he would not have sent his pregnant wife away because some people talk .

I feel it  was more about the man's ego( the great war ).....specially a future kings ego.

That is my view on that because any one who went to such lengths to get her back should have stood by her when she was most vulnerable and weak.

Yeah he kinda took the whole maryada purushottam thing way too seriously.

But he did love her. After sending her away we find him devastated and full in pain. He never recovered fully after departing from his beloved. And also the fact that he never married second time is proof of his undying love for mother Sita.

my fathers favorite god  ( and he want me to emulate him ) :p:

he got two wives , one dark and one fair one .. ( guess fairer one is the north indian  and darker one is from sout........:phehe: :potstir:

Murugan-and-His-Two-Wives-valli-and-Deva

Edited by velu

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Contact some local group (you know who) if that is the case. Just to run a background check if at all they are Bangladeshis. Those beggars/scoundrels/anti socials are changing demographics pan India, if we don't take action we will lose the right to protest when our next generation suffers. 

its very difficult to kick them out and i am sure politicans are aware of it . 

most of the north indian maids ( maids who cook north indian food )  are bangladesis as well  ..

6 minutes ago, velu said:

my fathers favorite god  ( and he want me to emulate him ) :p:

he got two wives , one dark and one fair one .. ( guess fairer one is the north indian  and darker one is from sout........:phehe: :potstir:

Murugan-and-His-Two-Wives-valli-and-Deva

Didn't recognize him.

Edit: Oh wait it's Kartikeya right?

Edited by Stradlater

13 minutes ago, velu said:

its very difficult to kick them out and i am sure politicans are aware of it . 

most of the north indian maids ( maids who cook north indian food )  are bangladesis as well  ..

:facepalm:I made pasta today. Does that make me italian?

5 minutes ago, beetle said:

:facepalm:I made pasta today. Does that make me italian?

grrr.. i will make it clear

any maid  who can cook north indian food - north indian maid ( use to be  nepali and  bihar/UP women .. now taken over by bangladesis ) 

any maid who can cook south indian food - south indian maid ( mostly local tamil and telugu women )