Match 28 | IPL 2018 | Rajputs vs Nizams, Jaipur, 4pm

chewy

And how can he sure to be picked up by England??The fact is 21-22 year old will always be preferred over 27-28 and the way he is playing it looks this is right time to international cricket .

I dunno man, there is no practical benefit to join windies and let go English contract eligibility. Windies team sooner or later is not going to qualify for WCs and will become inexistent. 

It would have been fair, if there was some nationalist feeling attached to playing for a country. But i doubt any of the island people feel that way anymore about west indies.

I would have continued to play in leagues and county for 4 years as anyhow he will be financially secure by that itself and then have a go at playing for England. 27-28 is usually the peak for fast bowlers.

I dunno man, there is no practical benefit to join windies and let go English contract eligibility. Windies team sooner or later is not going to qualify for WCs and will become inexistent. 

It would have been fair, if there was some nationalist feeling attached to playing for a country. But i doubt any of the island people feel that way anymore about west indies.

I would have continued to play in leagues and county for 4 years as anyhow he will be financially secure by that itself and then have a go at playing for England. 27-28 is usually the peak for fast bowlers.

Windies team still is most successful T20 team in World cups , moreover 2020-21 will host back to back World cups of T20.Also player like Archer will be easily selected in Windies team.

Career in sports don't wait for your Eligibility.Either you join when you are peaking or just forget about it.No doubt he will earn money but in books of international cricket he will be forgotten .and remember international cricketer later has much better prospect as commentator or coach over club cricketers