Star Sports commentators are brutal !!!

velu

On another note, it's good to see Clarke, Waugh, Lee doing commentary. Tours down under are not the same without Tony,Richie and Lawry. Maybe these 3, Hussey and warne can be the next great OZ commentators. Absolutely irritating to listen to Slats and Healy. Even the English commentators - Nas, vaughan and Athers are overrated and nauseating. Good ol boycs and Bob Willis are the only ones who are fair and call it as it is. KP should join them. I hope Swann joins too. Very good cricketing insight.

2 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

On another note, it's good to see Clarke, Waugh, Lee doing commentary. Tours down under are not the same without Tony,Richie and Lawry. Maybe these 3, Hussey and warne can be the next great OZ commentators. Absolutely irritating to listen to Slats and Healy. Even the English commentators - Nas, vaughan and Athers are overrated and nauseating. Good ol boycs and Bob Willis are the only ones who are fair and call it as it is. KP should join them. I hope Swann joins too. Very good cricketing insight.

Kp in Ipl does commentary for two weeks then takes a vacation and returns during the playoffs.Slats and Healy are irritating but he has been quite neutral this Ipl.I like Nas at times though he becomes critical of India.Anyone doing commentary in the Dugout panel is quite cool to listen to even a guy like Dean Jones has been tolerable in the Dugout panel.

Scott Styris : Lets just say its a world cup semi final and they need six runs and the venue is Eden Park.

Smith : I know Scotty what you are trying to do don’t do that.

Smith was asking Styris to explain what kind of shot did Colin played as he was not trying to hit a six to which Styris replied that how he is a free spirited guy and at times can leave you scratching your head.

Edited by gambhirfan

3 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Scott Styris : Lets just say its a world cup semi final and they need six runs and the venue is Eden Park.

Smith : I know Scotty what you are trying to do don’t do that.

Smith was asking Styris to explain what kind of shot did Colin played as he was not trying to hit a six to which Styris replied that how he is a free spirited guy and at times can leave you scratching your head.

was difficult for CDG .. bhuvi didnt miss his yorkers 

2 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

For a while I was not able to understand what CDG was doing there.Smith was very excited he was asking Styris who was trying to defend CDG.

he whacked rashid khan and turned the game towards RCBs favor .. like 26 needed from 21 balls

but both bhuvi and kaul bowled superbly well .. one or two length balls to him , might have gone to sixes , but he didnt get any

mandeep is worse .. players liek anderson might have finsihed the game 

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

but they did take the game to the last over.

they tried finishing it before 18th over and lost way too many wickets in the middle ..

might have been a easy chase with players like dhoni 

check csk vs rcb match .. match was going to the last over , but dhoni finished it in the 17th over like a boss