Star Sports commentators are brutal !!!

velu

6 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Watching star sports select 1 and absolutely loving it. You cannot hear the rantings of the manjus , old prick sunny etc..

Liked styris , Brett Lee and Dean Jones commentary. 

Dean Jones infact should be picked by someone as a strategist. I know some Pak franchise already did that.

He is coach of Islamabad United who have won twice under him.

10 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Scott Styris when Kohli dropped Hooda oh no for the second time the skipper has dropped a catch and what’s more it has hit him where it hurts the most.I’m sure its going to hurt him for a while :hysterical:

thats really funny :rotfl:

Got to say, I'm absolutely loving and addicted to this dugout commentary idea. No over the top screaming, just plain discussion and analysis. 

I started listening to it since yesterday and now normal feed seems too loud. 

Try dugout guys, it's really good. 

20 hours ago, Vk1 said:

The star sports select commentary is just awesome. It's unplugged and like the OP says brutally straightforward.

Listening to the commentary reminds me of some of the sane voices in our forum.

esp deano , styris , waugh :p:

Sangakara : Trent Boult has done really well for DD Scott Styris you must be very happy.Kiwis have been really good this Ipl.

Styris : Thank you Sanga perhaps Aussies didn’t give us that much competition and the Srilankans as well.By the way where are the Srilankans  Sanga :hysterical:?

Sanga:They are on their way in his fake accent they are on their way you will see them next year.

Smith:May be in a couple of years.