22 years old tourist killed in Kashmir by stone pelters

randomGuy

15 minutes ago, Garuda said:

I thought right. You would dismiss the claims. I gave you couple of solid articles. Why dont you look it up in the library. This is what stupidity is. No research but just come out of the blue with your BS opinions.

Yes tilak and gokhale and even savarkar were brown but it doesnt disassociate their origins. If I moved to Scandinavia and marry the whitest woman in the world, after a few generations later my descendants would be considered white but still my name origins would indicate Indian origin.

Hinduism is a relatively new term. Before that it was Saivism and Vainavism and they were at odds at each other. I dont know why you bring up Brahmins though. Im talking about chitpavan brahmins who not only have whiter skin but also have lighter eyes. Look at Ajit Agarkar, Hrishikesh Kanitkar and Milind Soman. They all have light eyes and totally different from the rest of Indians.

Your 'solid' articles are nothing but a bunch of horse crap providing no legitimate proof about their origins.

On the one hand you accept Tilak and Gokhale as brown and on the other go ga ga over supposed light looks of Agarkar and Soman lol.  I mean gee make up your mind first.

The fact remains that Chitpawan are Brahmins and Brahmins always had a monopoly over Hinduism thus Savarkar coining Hindutva should raise no eyebrows like it would have had some Muslim/Christian did it.

And Saivites and Vaishnavites at odds with each other? Tell me more.

Did they fight bloody wars over centuries just like Shias and Sunnis? 

Did their followers harbored resentment against each other like we used to see in case of Catholics and Protestents?

I'm afraid people have started to see through your disguise. Your agenda here is out for everyone to see.

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Your 'solid' articles are nothing but a bunch of horse crap providing no legitimate proof about their origins.

On the one hand you accept Tilak and Gokhale as brown and on the other go ga ga over supposed light looks of Agarkar and Soman lol.  I mean gee make up your mind first.

The fact remains that Chitpawan are Brahmins and Brahmins always had a monopoly over Hinduism thus Savarkar coining Hindutva should raise no eyebrows like it would have had some Muslim/Christian did it.

And Saivites and Vaishnavites at odds with each other? Tell me more.

Did they fight bloody wars over centuries just like Shias and Sunnis? 

Did their followers harbored resentment against each other like we used to see in case of Catholics and Protestents?

I'm afraid people have started to see through your disguise. Your agenda here is out for everyone to see.

Are you a chitpavan brahmin? why are you so butthurt that they are different from other brahmins. Some turn out to be fairer than others because thats how genetics work. I gave you published articles by the jewish people themselves and you seem to be unwavering towards your bhakti to RSS. What is my agenda dude. You cant see through chitpavans but you can see through me. What a brilliant mind. :facepalm:

31 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Are you a chitpavan brahmin? why are you so butthurt that they are different from other brahmins. Some turn out to be fairer than others because thats how genetics work. I gave you published articles by the jewish people themselves and you seem to be unwavering towards your bhakti to RSS. What is my agenda dude. You cant see through chitpavans but you can see through me. What a brilliant mind. :facepalm:

I can give you published articles by Pashtun scholars claiming their origins from one of the lost tribes of Judea. But at the end of the day they are 'claims' and are only meant to be taken with a pinch of grain.

You have made a lot of claims today and were unable to substantiate any of them with a solid evidence. This exposes you as what you are. A rabid hater with an agenda.

38 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I can give you published articles by Pashtun scholars claiming their origins from one of the lost tribes of Judea. But at the end of the day they are 'claims' and are only meant to be taken with a pinch of grain.

You have made a lot of claims today and were unable to substantiate any of them with a solid evidence. This exposes you as what you are. A rabid hater with an agenda.

What rabid hate are you talking about? What you are doing is like someone is punching another guy and you are blaming it on me. This is ridiculous. I'm giving an opportunity to see the other side of the coin. Not everything is as good as you claim. There is evil in this world and I'm pointing out what affects us the most.

I just did present not one but two studies but you aren't looking into it. Either you are blinded by your devotion to an organization or you are just lazy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say its the latter.

Where are the published articles by pasthun scholars. Point to one.

PS: :hysterical: Its not "pinch of grain". Its called "pinch of salt".

Edited by Garuda

11 minutes ago, Garuda said:

What rabid hate are you talking about? What you are doing is like someone is punching another guy and you are blaming it on me. This is ridiculous. I'm giving an opportunity to see the other side of the coin. Not everything is as good as you claim. There is evil in this world and I'm pointing out what affects us the most.

I just did present not one but two studies but you aren't looking into it. Either you are blinded by your devotion to an organization or you are just lazy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say its the latter.

Where are the published articles by pasthun scholars. Point to one.

PS: :hysterical: Its not "pinch of grain". Its called "pinch of salt".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_Pashtun_origin

There you go. I chose Wikipedia since it seems to be your favorite source. Plenty of information in it. Go through it and come back later with more 'claims' and 'lies'.

I did look at your sources you incompetent fool. Didn't find them satisfying is all. Just seemed one of those concocted half baked claims with no legit solid proofs which proves my point that you are a crypto masquerading as a Hindu well wisher. I have known your ilk for a long time. Wasn't hard to spot one.

PS: Thank you for correcting my English. Its not everyday that you interact with someone who's so concerned about the common typos.

In your honor I present you 2 ROFL smileys. Hope you enjoy

:hysterical::hysterical:

12 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theories_of_Pashtun_origin

There you go. I chose Wikipedia since it seems to be your favorite source. Plenty of information in it. Go through it and come back later with more 'claims' and 'lies'.

I did look at your sources you incompetent fool. Didn't find them satisfying is all. Just seemed one of those concocted half baked claims with no legit solid proofs which proves my point that you are a crypto masquerading as a Hindu well wisher. I have known your ilk for a long time. Wasn't hard to spot one.

PS: Thank you for correcting my English. Its not everyday that you interact with someone who's so concerned about the common typos.

In your honor I present you 2 ROFL smileys. Hope you enjoy

:hysterical::hysterical:

Really you looked at those references huh you blatant LIAR. Its not available on the internet. You have to go to a library to see one. I'm done with you moron. Believe what you want. Your laziness and blind obedience is what India needs. And take this with a pinch of "grain" whatever that means.

Oh yeah I believe the link between Jews and Pashtuns do exist. The telegraph article sure points to it. The Hebrews went by the name Habiru, khabiru, apiru. The name means brigands, looters, prisoners, run away thieves in the fertile crescent. The pashtun area is called Khyber pass. So there must be some connection between them.

11 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Oh yeah I believe the link between Jews and Pashtuns do exist. The telegraph article sure points to it. The Hebrews went by the name Habiru, khabiru, apiru. The name means brigands, looters, prisoners, run away thieves in the fertile crescent. The pashtun area is called Khyber pass. So there must be some connection between them.

thats more or less nonsense. 

Simple word similarities mean nothing, really, especially when it comes to nouns(ie, names). there is only so much sound a human voice can make and naming things share similar sounds (but mean very different things). 

The jewish link to Pashtuns is more or less, bunk. Pashtuns are descendants of the Hepthalites mostly, mixed with Paratas. 

29 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Really you looked at those references huh you blatant LIAR. Its not available on the internet. You have to go to a library to see one. I'm done with you moron. Believe what you want. Your laziness and blind obedience is what India needs. And take this with a pinch of "grain" whatever that means.

I looked at the Wikipedia source you quoted you dumbfk. Do you really expect me to go running to a library to ascertain claims of a ek bori rice crypto Keyboard warrior.

Not surprised to see you run away once again with tail tucked in. Cryptos are known to be allergiec to facts.

26 minutes ago, Garuda said:

This comment proves you are nothing but a charlatan with internet as your sole source of daily knowledge. The Isrealite theory has very few takers and is mostly popular among 'Pashtun supremacists' circles.

Yeah sure there must be some connection because the names are similar LMAO :hysterical:

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

Oh and btw THEY ARE AVAILABLE ON INTERNET. You are the only one lying here.

I downloaded one and read it. Found nothing. Thanks for wasting my time.

Rest in peace brother. He's too young to die. I don't think its a good idea to travel to JK. It has been since the 90s. He should have known better. My condolence goes to his parents, siblings, relatives and friends.

8 hours ago, Stradlater said:

This comment proves you are nothing but a charlatan with internet as your sole source of daily knowledge. The Isrealite theory has very few takers and is mostly popular among 'Pashtun supremacists' circles.

Yeah sure there must be some connection because the names are similar LMAO :hysterical:

The whole Pashtuns = Israelites rely on finding common-sounding nouns in their languages. 

The whole ' Yousuf = Joseph, Peshawar = Pech Habor' is complete bunk. Its not surprising that pashtuns, after being genocided by the Saffarids and Samanids, converted to islam and then started associating themselves with the same biblical tribal nomenclature that Arabs & Jews subscribe to.

Yet, prior to the Islamization of the Pashtuns, the names of the Afghan available, show zero so-called links to Hebrew nomenclature.