Match 43 : CSK vs RR : Jaipur

velu

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Despite horrible leadership, KOhli won't throw his players under the bus as much as this. For all his external "calmness coolness" he is an angry man. You could see that in that post match interview. He just unloaded on his bowlers.

Someone rightly mentioned before, he shows more passion nd aggression in ipl than internationals.

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Despite horrible leadership, KOhli won't throw his players under the bus as much as this. For all his external "calmness coolness" he is an angry man. You could see that in that post match interview. He just unloaded on his bowlers.

He can't blame fielders, because he dropped a catch himself. 

Just now, Garuda said:

So youre a golt bambi fan. what a loser you dont even support SRH thats just a show you put on because they are playing good you bandwagoner :laugh:

I am Telugu and grew up in Mumbai....I bowled off spin as a kid and then started playing as a batsman and was very talented....I am a vegetarian who eats eggs.....no I am not who you think I am :giggle: but yes I have been supporting SRH and MI for reasons everyone knows right from the start :) btw Chennai is my joint 3rd team this season along with DD(also reasons known)

48608453-3111-4EBF-B916-1A7AD5066FC6.jpeg.31ff319ec898e8f41f054b93522a05e3.jpeg

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Bro calm down take a deep breath :laugh1:  You will qualify :) believe the script

Don't you think he has sniffed enough sambhar for one day? I mean the chuski can't figure out the guy bewda he's asking about is his own avatar :facepalm:

1 minute ago, maniac said:

I am Telugu and grew up in Mumbai....I bowled off spin as a kid and then started playing as a batsman and was very talented....I am a vegetarian who eats eggs.....no I am not who you think I am :giggle: but yes I have been supporting SRH and MI for reasons everyone knows right from the start :) btw Chennai is my joint 3rd team this season along with DD(also reasons known)

48608453-3111-4EBF-B916-1A7AD5066FC6.jpeg.31ff319ec898e8f41f054b93522a05e3.jpeg

You know what you can quit supporting my team. We dont need bandwagoners like you. You and your scripts chennakesava what a stupid thread that was :laugh:, You can get some unmatching bright clothing and you may get a chance in the telugu movie industry and you can carry your scripts maybe they will make a movie out of it. Who knows you can reverse a moving train.

Ok guys enough Dhoni bashing... Think about this scenario...

Dhoni was asked to lose the match as RR were playing in Pink for a good cause...

How can you expect a team playing for a good cause losing to Evil forces?

Hence the result.

But that still doesn’t explains why Dhoni threw his bowlers under the bus in post match interview... He could’ve blamed poor catching or batting...