Pakistan Has a Huge Advantage Over India in Tests

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

why do you keep looking down on dent repair men dude ? do you interact with many in that profession in professional capacity may be client ?

Dent repairman are the vultures of the road, they basically prey on the misfortune of others getting their vehicle scratched. Actually my 4th favourite Jaguar was once dented from a driver in Islamabad. Turned out he was from Kochi which explains a lot. Anyway, the dent repairman (also Indian) took three days to finish the job. When I went to check on him he was watching Hockey on his Linden television playing on his Huawei. Naturally I didn't pay full price (despite being able to buy his business 100 times over) however I believe them to be at the bottom of the employment chain. Even lower than @Khota and his windscreen washing enterprise at traffic lights

1 minute ago, LORD_analyst said:

are u sure....i have heard ,only tuk-tuks are there in islamabad???

Friend, my garage is basically a car showroom. I have a vehicle for everyday of the fortnight. 

You seem to be obsessed with tuk-tuks. Maybe one day you will own a 1/8th share in a tuk-tuk with your uncles and brothers :phehe:

5 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

Friend, my garage is basically a car showroom. I have a vehicle for everyday of the fortnight. 

You seem to be obsessed with tuk-tuks. Maybe one day you will own a 1/8th share in a tuk-tuk with your uncles and brothers :phehe:

would love to see a pic of ur garage....plz post it....:phehe:

chup kar chewtiye ....yahaan bhaunk kam 

46 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

would love to see a pic of ur garage....plz post it....:phehe:

chup kar chewtiye ....yahaan bhaunk kam 

Unfortunately the Indian Moderation Police have restricted my ability to post pictures, start threads and like posts. Such a shame and sad to see this site suffer as I'm renowned for making thought provoking Threads. A real loss to the site

34 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kaunse Mechanic shed mein kaam karta hai bhai? :giggle:

Lol, my showroom is probably 5 times the size of your shanty house friend. Even Rohit Sharma would fit inside

20 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Lala2790 what does 2790 stand for, your hero's no of comebacks from retirement?

27/09 is the date I founded my company. 

As you correctly guessed, Lala is after the game's greatest showman and ODI player, Afridi

4 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

27/09 is the date I founded my company. 

As you correctly guessed, Lala is after the game's greatest showman and ODI player, Afridi

Then shouldn't your username read Lala2709? 

4 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

That must have been 1974 

Lets not go there. As everyone claims I am 18 years old we should leave it that. Also saw the longest six by some newbie called Richards in that match. Wonder what became of him. Did he ever amount to anything?

4 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Dent repairman are the vultures of the road, they basically prey on the misfortune of others getting their vehicle scratched. Actually my 4th favourite Jaguar was once dented from a driver in Islamabad. Turned out he was from Kochi which explains a lot. Anyway, the dent repairman (also Indian) took three days to finish the job. When I went to check on him he was watching Hockey on his Linden television playing on his Huawei. Naturally I didn't pay full price (despite being able to buy his business 100 times over) however I believe them to be at the bottom of the employment chain. Even lower than @Khota and his windscreen washing enterprise at traffic lights

I can do welding. I dont have windscreen washing enterprise as you are aware there is no water in India. Is there a job for welders?

@Lala2790 why this obsession with Jaguars? man of your stature should have Bentleys. I have repaired Jaguars and as you know these the British cars and not relaible. I can work as a mechanic foy in case if you let me drive your Lambourghini.

Do you or Jay Leno has a better car collection?

I have a 1967 Fiat. My father bought it and I still keep it running. No wonder drivingthese beatups no girl wants to associate with me.

16 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Unfortunately the Indian Moderation Police have restricted my ability to post pictures, start threads and like posts. Such a shame and sad to see this site suffer as I'm renowned for making thought provoking Threads. A real loss to the site

here's ur best chance to add value to any site......also u will fit with other neanderthals there too.....      http://www.pakpassion.net/

Edited by LORD_analyst