Pakistan Has a Huge Advantage Over India in Tests

40 minutes ago, Clarke said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/23623390/england-humiliation-lord-was-accident-waiting-happen

Explains England's recent performance far more than taking opponents lightly.

That was part of the story. Other part is they thought they could get away with that poor prepration against Pakistan.

When the undisputed king of the hill and #1 ranked India comes do you think they will have such poor outings. They will take that game seriously.

It is easy to play from the position of underdog than top dog and that was the gist of this thread. My pakistani friends are butthurt but facts are facts.

10 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

here's ur best chance to add value to any site......also u will fit with other neanderthals there too.....      http://www.pakpassion.net/

I might actually ask my wife to make an account for this site. Thank you LA. Being Pakistani, naturally I presume the site is of better quality and substance 

However I shan't let it stop me from my fans enjoying my postings here..

6 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

I might actually ask my wife to make an account for this site. Thank you LA. Being Pakistani, naturally I presume the site is of better quality and substance 

However I shan't let it stop me from my fans enjoying my postings here..

Does your wife happen to be your sister too. I understand sister fricking is encouraged across the border.

On a serious note I do enjoy your postings. You keep it light and fun and that is what we need. We all need a good laugh. Like right now I am laughing at your test team.

have fun Lala2790. This is one lala I dont want retiring.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Does your wife happen to be your sister too. I understand sister fricking is encouraged across the border.

On a serious note I do enjoy your postings. You keep it light and fun and that is what we need. We all need a good laugh. Like right now I am laughing at your test team.

have fun Lala2790. This is one lala I dont want retiring.

Thanks friend, my wife is actually a Pakistani 7/10 which would make her an Indian 10/10. She was voted 3rd place in the Quetta Railways Beauty Pagent two years running. I presume if most posters here saw her photo it would appear on the dashboards of their Honda tuk tuks

Thanks for your kind words Khota, glad my fans out their appreciate my insightful and light hearted postings. If a few more followed me they'd like find greater success than sitting behind their call centre computer with a thali plate melting away in here between calls

6 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Thanks friend, my wife is actually a Pakistani 7/10 which would make her an Indian 10/10. She was voted 3rd place in the Quetta Railways Beauty Pagent two years running. I presume if most posters here saw her photo it would appear on the dashboards of their Honda tuk tuks

Thanks for your kind words Khota, glad my fans out their appreciate my insightful and light hearted postings. If a few more followed me they'd like find greater success than sitting behind their call centre computer with a thali plate melting away in here between calls

I am your fan too. I like your posting style. You get the point across and keep it fun.

There is nothing wrong in working in call centre. They do provide living wages. Not everyone can be rich and famous like you. Some of us are ordinary folks who barely make a living.

Thanks for posting fun stuff. I enjoy it.

5 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

i dont think we give them enough credit. This thread is an example of that and this is why we lost in CT final. 

On the contrary this thtread shows what happens to team that dont take Pakistan seriously. That is what I was trying to say that being an underdog is an advantage.

2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Pakistan are losing this match because they underestimated Eng@Khota

On a serious note you are missing a important point. 

If both England and Pakistan play their A game odds are England will win. All I was trying to say is that in 1st Test you played A+ and for some reason England played F games.

Now when India plays England that would be tough game for both.

likewise when you play ODI being CT champions everyone will give you a tough game.

Nothing too difficult to comprehend my friend. I did watch it for 10 mnts yesterday and I refuse to watch it today. I was impressed with Pakistani fielders for what I saw.

I hate to say I am right but the fact is I am right. Now England has taken the game against Pakistan seriously and showed them where they belong. All I was trying to say was first test was like gueirilla warfare for Pakistan. They scored a quick win. Now the other team was prepared better. I have never seen such a major leagure butthurt as I saw this time around.

Long story short Pakistan did not improve miraculously. England was complacent.

9 hours ago, Khota said:

I am your fan too. I like your posting style. You get the point across and keep it fun.

There is nothing wrong in working in call centre. They do provide living wages. Not everyone can be rich and famous like you. Some of us are ordinary folks who barely make a living.

Thanks for posting fun stuff. I enjoy it.

Thanks friend, a shame the moderators have stripped me of my constitutional rights to lile your post.

You would make a great Pakistani friend and there's always a place for you at my company 

I hate to say I am right but the fact is I am right. Now England has taken the game against Pakistan seriously and showed them where they belong. All I was trying to say was first test was like gueirilla warfare for Pakistan. They scored a quick win. Now the other team was prepared better. I have never seen such a major leagure butthurt as I saw this time around.

Long story short Pakistan did not improve miraculously. England was complacent.

Still butthurt?

It’s obvious you are upset that Pak have come away with yet another drawn series in Eng. Get over it.

52 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

Thanks friend, a shame the moderators have stripped me of my constitutional rights to lile your post.

You would make a great Pakistani friend and there's always a place for you at my company 

I have welding experience. Along with wages do I get two cups of tea, lunch and living quarters? If not I will work at the call centre and I go by the name Roger.

43 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Still butthurt?

It’s obvious you are upset that Pak have come away with yet another drawn series in Eng. Get over it.

I am happy you did. I am glad you did. You have set a benchmark for India. If Kohli does any less than a win or a draw we get to fire his sorry ass.

31 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Anyway..should you not be binge watching IPL highlights?

You appear to be more butthurt about the loss yesterday than any Indian fan feeling bad that Pakistan drew the series against England. 

Of course, if we had played only a 2 Test series in 2014, we would have won it 1-0. But that of course reflects a very skewed scoreline. As @Austin 3:!6 mentioned in another thread, Pakistan series was for warm-up to the bigger series that lies ahead in the England summer. :giggle:

37 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Anyway..should you not be binge watching IPL highlights?

Guess what, I have been doing some of that. When Pakistan starts playing ODI I may watch that. After talking to spiteful folks like you I have decided from this day on any team that plays Pakistan is my favorite team. Go England.

You appear to be more butthurt about the loss yesterday than any Indian fan feeling bad that Pakistan drew the series against England. 

Of course, if we had played only a 2 Test series in 2014, we would have won it 1-0. But that of course reflects a very skewed scoreline. As [mention=17963]Austin 3:!6[/mention] mentioned in another thread, Pakistan series was for warm-up to the bigger series that lies ahead in the England summer. :giggle:

Guess what, I have been doing some of that. When Pakistan starts playing ODI I may watch that. After talking to spiteful folks like you I have decided from this day on any team that plays Pakistan is my favorite team. Go England.

Well I hope Eng smash your rockstars to bits...but we all know Ind will win 4-0.

Come on ENG!!
2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Well I hope Eng smash your rockstars to bits...but we all know Ind will win 4-0.

Come on ENG!!

Feeling is mutual. But I also hope your team is reduced to minnow quality again in all formats. Very likely scenario too considering that your team Pakistan is full of mental midgets.