Dhoni : a polarizing persona.

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Look who is talking....remember once after a Mediocre dadu inning u suddenly got hyper and said " go and die dhoni detractors".:om:keep calm

I am still saying it... go and die haters... you are offended by that, thats it? kya yaar :facepalm: 

Are you going to do some Thalaiva Rajnikanth super move and kill all of us here? hehe

12 minutes ago, Number said:

:rofl:

I don't even know it was you. I just remember a few posts that this place is hell for Dhoni fans or something along that lines.

Kya udta teer andar liya hai :hysterical:

Its not a hell for Dhoni fans. The place is anti-dhoni because of the bias. How would it affect Dhoni fans in anyway? Its an online forum ffs. Are you also of the belief that you or someone around here on an online forum is some superhero/supervillain who is making someone's life a hell?  kya yaar...kitna fantasy mein jee rahe hai sab lol 

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Bot, you need to get upgrade, a friend of mine is a very good software engineer with 10 years of experience in the field, he can upgrade you in a sec. If you want please request your human colleague and arrange a meeting of them with me.
I went through your CPU and found out that you haven't been updated since 1947( see the pic)... Strange!!! Even the Bangladesh who designed you in 1947 has got freedom... bot if stay outdated for long time malwares will tend to attack, so kindly upgrade.be4fcf8f7af55a5fffab36aedeba70f0.jpg

Bangladeshi Bots are now scanning through profiles:cantstop: How rattled are you?

Before going any further let's fix something :- 

An upgrade*

Field.*

Bangladesh got independence in 1971 you dumb BOT.:hysterical: We need Google translater to understand that Bangladeshi gibberish. Atleast you triedddd:phehe: 

New name from today : Bangladeshi duffer BOT

Edited by Rasgulla
9 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Its not a hell for Dhoni fans. The place is anti-dhoni because of the bias. How would it affect Dhoni fans in anyway? Its an online forum ffs. Are you also of the belief that you or someone around here on an online forum is some superhero/supervillain who is making someone's life a hell?  kya yaar...kitna fantasy mein jee rahe hai sab lol 

I just wrote what I recall reading.

Of course its not hell unless someone has really thin skin gets affected by it.

Edited by Number
1 hour ago, Shunya said:

I am still saying it... go and die haters... you are offended by that, thats it? kya yaar :facepalm: 

Are you going to do some Thalaiva Rajnikanth super move and kill all of us here? hehe

thanks for showing your frustration. BTW i m no lungi.... but i can definitely do super commander dhruv though...:boxing: