Tamilian reviewer gives 7/10 to watson, 8/10 to rayudu and 11/10 for dhoni's performance

LORD_analyst

3 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Agree on some points that you make. How many of us, especially non TN people know about Kamaraj? He was the reason for Indira Gandhi and Shastri to become the PM.

Forget the other states, even people in the state claim MGR, Amma or Anna to be the best CM conveniently forgetting Kamarajar who was the sole reason the state is what it is currently. 

You should read the last line in his posts. Its always "tamils should be more proud of their achievements", "why is this much self-hate among tamils" something like that. He is trying to say we dont take pride in our people's achievements or we are self hating. This is far from the truth. Tamils have more self respect, more literate populace, the state looks cleaner than the cowbelt states and bengal, and pay more taxes than other states. All the useless eaters in this forum must thank Tamils and the southern states for providing for them.

This is basic hindutvadis for you. They do the same for minorities as well. Basically they will ask you to speak in hindi and then make fun of your language as well. The rest of his post is a combination of facts so that he's not found out, made up BS, and long winded post that no one has the time to read. He seems to have a liking to this thread. If you have time, go read the whole thing. If you dont, read the last line and get the gist of his post. You will save a lot of time.

PS - Karthik apparently is a Naidu according to him and Dipika is a Tamil . He also claims APJAK is not received well in TN :phehe:

Edited by Garuda

Simple fact....cricket is more popular than other sports...and there was no popular cricketer apart from Srikkanth and now Ashwin...Ashwin being a bowler, didn't help his cause. Dhoni took CSK to almost all playoffs. That's insane and if he had done it for any team, they would back him the same way. CSK is something for TN in terms of cricket and Dhoni is the brand ambassador. You're just complicating things. Abdul Kalam got his due. Every family reveres him...no matter which school you go to in TN, you'll find Kalam's photo in the principal's cabin. Vishy is definitely popular but it's more to do with the sport than anything.
I never mentioned about Kalam in any of my posts.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Garuda said:

You should read the last line in his posts. Its always "tamils should be more proud of their achievements", "why is this much self-hate among tamils" something like that. He is trying to say we dont take pride in our people's achievements or we are self hating. This is far from the truth. Tamils have more self respect, more literate populace, the state looks cleaner than the cowbelt states and bengal, and pay more taxes than other states. All the useless eaters in this forum must thank Tamils and the southern states for providing for them.

This is basic hindutvadis for you. They do the same for minorities as well. Basically they will ask you to speak in hindi and then make fun of your language as well. The rest of his post is a combination of facts so that he's not found out, made up BS, and long winded post that no one has the time to read. He seems to have a liking to this thread. If you have time, go read the whole thing. If you dont, read the last line and get the gist of his post. You will save a lot of time.

PS - Karthik apparently is a Naidu according to him and Dipika is a Tamil . He also claims APJAK is not received well in TN :phehe:

Well if all the useless eaters in this forum must thank Tamils for providing for them (an exaggeration) Tamils should thank the so called useless cow belt people for sending max men to Indian Army and CRPF, thus allowing them to sleep peacefully at night. You have proved your racist bigoted views here. The so called inferior beings (Bengalis, cow belt people) have sacrificed more men in the Indian freedom struggle...you never hear them asking Southies for respect or gratitude. Luckily because of your geography you have never seen suffering. Be it partition or 1971 genocide or various wars, North has taken the brunt of the damage while South has seen peace and calm, don't you bloody dare downplay the region just because they are less developed than the Southern states. There is more hatred towards Muslims in North because of history, crores have been butchered by Islamic zealots over the centuries and partition violence is still raw in people's minds...so stop judging the political leanings of Northies and treatment of minorities. 

Regarding making fun of languages, at least I have never done that any time in my whole life...and you call me Hindutvawadi, so there's a contradiction in your thought process. How much lower can you stoop to?  I said Karthik's wedding was done as per Naidu rituals and never mentioned APJAK in any of my posts. So stop lying.

Edited by Gollum

26 minutes ago, Garuda said:

You're missing his point. There is a large scale cutural attack in TN and it's going to be too late when you realize. The nature of Tamil identity is getting twisted by crypto christains. Recently Aloor Shanawaz was attacking Raja Raja Chozha, calling him as an outsider and a brahmin slave. I can make a long, exhausting list on such examples. 

P.S I may look like a Tamil hater, but I m one of the purest Tamil guy , who couldn't understand a shrad of other languages. 

2 minutes ago, Detonator said:

You're missing his point. There is a large scale cutural attack in TN and it's going to be too late when you realize. The nature of Tamil identity is getting twisted by crypto christains. Recently Aloor Shanawaz was attacking Raja Raja Chozha, calling him as an outsider and a brahmin slave. I can make a long, exhausting list on such examples. 

P.S I may look like a Tamil hater, but I m one of the purest Tamil guy , who couldn't understand a shrad of other languages. 

I understand the threat of kaenai koothi Simon Sebastien and his crypto christians NGO gang. I have video footage of anti-social elements destroying property and beating policemen in Tuticorin. I will look into that Aloor guy never heard of it. Since independence, there is hatred of brahmins in TN. We must address it rather than allowing the kazahagams to play the Dravidian card all the time. In southern TN, they play caste card as well. They won't win and they know it.

22 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Well if all the useless eaters in this forum must thank Tamils for providing for them (an exaggeration) Tamils should thank the so called useless cow belt people for sending max men to Indian Army and CRPF, thus allowing them to sleep peacefully at night. You have proved your racist bigoted views here. The so called inferior beings (Bengalis, cow belt people) have sacrificed more men in the Indian freedom struggle...you never hear them asking Southies for respect or gratitude. Luckily because of your geography you have never seen suffering. Be it partition or 1971 genocide or various wars, North has taken the brunt of the damage while South has seen peace and calm, don't you bloody dare downplay the region just because they are less developed than the Southern states. There is more hatred towards Muslims in North because of history, crores have been butchered by Islamic zealots over the centuries and partition violence is still raw in people's minds...so stop judging the political leanings of Northies and treatment of minorities. 

Regarding making fun of languages, at least I have never done that any time in my whole life...and you call me Hindutvawadi, so there's a contradiction in your thought process. How much lower can you stoop to?  I said Karthik's wedding was done as per Naidu rituals and never mentioned APJAK in any of my posts. So stop lying.

That comment didnt come out right. Accept my apologies. I appreciate the Army. I just don't like your patronizing tone with which you say we don't appreciate Ashwin, Vijay and give preference to Dhoni as though you know the pulse of the state without living here. In before you say I know better because i hvae been there and visited your temples blah blah. You are saying this and linking it to how we appreciate other people and not our own. Ashwin and Vijay are celebrated very mcuh but Dhoni is a bigger star and is appreciated for his CSK franchise. Someone draw a parallel to RCB and Kohli, AB and he's quite right. Doesn't mean they appreciate Kohli and AB over Rahul, KL rahul, and other KTK guys. I hope you got my point.

46 minutes ago, Gollum said:

This is a **** post. Gollum you should be ashamed of yourself for raising a stink here.

14 minutes ago, Garuda said:

That comment didnt come out right. Accept my apologies. I appreciate the Army. I just don't like your patronizing tone with which you say we don't appreciate Ashwin, Vijay and give preference to Dhoni as though you know the pulse of the state without living here. In before you say I know better because i hvae been there and visited your temples blah blah. You are saying this and linking it to how we appreciate other people and not our own. Ashwin and Vijay are celebrated very mcuh but Dhoni is a bigger star and is appreciated for his CSK franchise. Someone draw a parallel to RCB and Kohli, AB and he's quite right. Doesn't mean they appreciate Kohli and AB over Rahul, KL rahul, and other KTK guys. I hope you got my point.

There is no point debating with haters man.

6 hours ago, Detonator said:

Exactly. Ash and  Vishy both have that "evil brahmin" tag on their foreheads. Hard to believe but even APJ have that brahmin slave tag in some groups

Do ever come around and provide evidence. Stop being an apologist.  What is evil brahmin tag ?

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

Gollum, TN does not have us vs them attitude. Its anyone who comes in and adds value gets a great life - Vandhari vazha vaikum tamilagam - means 'tamil nation that welcomes immigrants with a life'.

bengal had a preeminent positon in India because of the large speaking population - Tagore was a polymath..not just a poet or activist.

"faith waiting in the heart of a seed promises a miracle of life which it can not prove " that was written by Tagore - i dont have ability to read his bengali works but must be equally good. Barathiar was phenominal as well but in Tamil, vernacular because of the age. But in comparison if you look at modern india, take an example of musicians/composers  illayaraja or rehman they have their due right. rehman is even outstanding at world level.

TN is a very literate state, no one within TN who understands it will tell you that TN falls short in tamil nationalism.  Infact TN is very distinct in it, so much so that there is Tamil nation and then there is TN the state of India.

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

purely because Dhoni is a bigger scale cricketer, he has lead CSK to multiple wins - He has lead india to multiple World event wins - so they find him more worthy of their adoration and also branding from CSK ( they are a very clever and experienced franchise - you can see a lot of sobriquets and jngles  etc associating him with CSK --> all plays a part. Look at following for AB or Kohli in bangalore similar + added advantage of having been a decorated national captain. 

@Gollum where is your responr for this. I speak sense to you and you post more filth? 

7 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Simple fact....cricket is more popular than other sports...and there was no popular cricketer apart from Srikkanth and now Ashwin...Ashwin being a bowler, didn't help his cause. Dhoni took CSK to almost all playoffs. That's insane and if he had done it for any team, they would back him the same way. CSK is something for TN in terms of cricket and Dhoni is the brand ambassador. You're just complicating things. Abdul Kalam got his due. Every family reveres him...no matter which school you go to in TN, you'll find Kalam's photo in the principal's cabin. Vishy is definitely popular but it's more to do with the sport than anything.

The one about Kalam had me in splits. Here we are adoring him like he was second coming of Gandhi ( although kalam made nuke bomb and gandhi made kadhi for non violent freedom struggle) then along comes someone saying he is not popular in TN, like hell he is, he ia almost a diety.

47 minutes ago, Vilander said:

This is a **** post. Gollum you should be ashamed of yourself for raising a stink here.

Did you see the post I responded to? Calling others useless or that Southern states provide for Bengalis and Northern states is about as insulting as it can get, so simply paid back in his own coin. And I never indulged in personal attacks like the other poster before that. To top all that, calling me Hindutvawadi or that I mock non Hindi languages.....that is completely false. Besides the blatant lie about me bringing up Abdul Kalam...I never mentioned Kalam's name in any of my posts, others did. 

36 minutes ago, Vilander said:

@Gollum where is your responr for this. I speak sense to you and you post more filth? 

You didn't ask any question in those 2 posts, so I never responded. You explained your p.o.v and I respect that, even convinced me at least partially. That is why I didn't make further posts about this after your 2 posts, merely replied to a couple of posters who quoted my earlier posts. Only after @Garuda repeatedly made personal attacks and wrote a lie about me did I respond, otherwise I had no intention of posting on this topic any further. 

Not making any more posts on this thread, too much negativity, hatred and misinformation. I don't want to make enemies, wanna chill and enjoy other topics. I have nothing personal against Tamils and other South Indians, so apologize if some people took it the wrong way. 

19 hours ago, Gollum said:

If Dhoni had some brain cells he would shift to Chennai permanently. There is a huge political vacuum and Kamal-Rajini are quite old. 10 years investment in TN politics will make him a CM and he may even have a backdoor entry to India's PM post (TN has 39 Lok Sabha seats !!!!). Politically modern day Tamils seem like subservient people who allow outsiders to rule over them, all MSD needs is a pearl white shirt/lungi, a decent moustache and vocabulary of 10-15 Tamil words (he already has 2-3 I guess) which he can repeat ad nauseam amidst a whole lot of political gibberish. Luckily for him there is also a heavy influx of Biharis into TN, so another vote bank that can be cultivated. Besides in Jharkhand he is never going to oust Koda and Guruji, TN will be an ideal retirement home.  After him Sakshi can be the new Puratchi Thalaivi and after her Ziva can get to be Tyaga Thalaivi....future of his family set

Ok Gollum I just went back to your first post here. It seems you went political on a thread discussed on the cricket forum. This is not chit chat. You were the original troublemaker. Calling us subservient is an insult is it not. Then why do you call me calling cowbelt people and bengalis as useless eaters an insult when it was you who started it.

And no thats not a lungi the politician is wearing. I won't tell you what it is because you'll add it to your vocabulary like a robot. You don't even know the native dress of the state yet you claim your mother comes from TN. Your a joke. Quit this and go home. Your reputation is as I correctly put it a hindutwadi guy who is from cowbelt states living in Bengal.

30 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Ok Gollum I just went back to your first post here. It seems you went political on a thread discussed on the cricket forum. This is not chit chat. You were the original troublemaker. Calling us subservient is an insult is it not. Then why do you call me calling cowbelt people and bengalis as useless eaters an insult when it was you who started it.

And no thats not a lungi the politician is wearing. I won't tell you what it is because you'll add it to your vocabulary like a robot. You don't even know the native dress of the state yet you claim your mother comes from TN. Your a joke. Quit this and go home. Your reputation is as I correctly put it a hindutwadi guy who is from cowbelt states living in Bengal.

Again selective quoting, did you even read the last sentence in that post? It was just a joke made explicitly clear at the end, you have no sense of humour or what? I was trying to be funny in my post, you actually meant what you said and were straight on aggressive. I know the difference between lungi and veshti but most ICFers don't, hence wouldn't have fit in that non serious post. Even I can claim anything I want on a forum, may as well call you an LTTE sympathizer or anti national Jihadi posing as a Tamil nationalist... very easy to label people whichever way you want, isn't it? 

Edited by Gollum

Quoting Michael Corleone...'Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in'. I don't want bad blood over trivial matters but looks like some people want to pick up a fight for no reason. Selective quoting, lying, personal attacks, bhai log darkhwast hai ki band karo yeh sab. If you can't take jokes or debate in a courteous manner, no need to lower the discourse. Har choti moti baat pe offend kyun ho rahe ho? Hume bhi zabaan chalana aata hai, ab tak toh bas pyaar se samjha rahe the.

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Again selective quoting, did you even read the last sentence in that post? It was just a joke made explicitly clear at the end, you have no sense of humour or what? I was trying to be funny in my post, you actually meant what you said and were straight on aggressive. I know the difference between lungi and veshti but most ICFers don't, hence wouldn't have fit in that non serious post. Even I can claim anything I want on a forum, may as well call you an LTTE sympathizer or anti national Jihadi posing as a Tamil nationalist... very easy to label people whichever way you want, isn't it? 

So if I had put j/k at the end that would make it a joke. Come on. Others calling us lungis is ok but if i call you useless eaters you go nuts