‘I don’t allow my boys to give maa-behen ki gaali’: Mahendra Singh Dhoni

They just have more capacity than other schools. My previous school had more students in one section and students to teacher ratio was high. 

That school is considered one of the best in Bihar-Jharkhand with students with higher marks flocking from all others schools to join them. So guess it's good for them to keep capacity higher.
Are you from Science, Commerce or Arts?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He is really nice in person

I met him during a CSK VS KKR match, and he was really really nice and polite.
Didn't have the airs of a big celeb who is regarded as god.
That's why he is the Thalaiva(and always remains the same) after all the politicking.
Infact, he succeeds in politicking because he is a nice person in face

Kohli with his inflated ego will not last long in public memory.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

shukriya ji

topimg_21125_ms_dhoni.jpg

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

:shock: 'moronic daily soaps' :shocked: ... This is the first time in my life  I am hearing it from a girl... You don't like daily soaps dramebazi??

I have never watched these moronic soaps.

My husband is ever soooooo grateful, he lets me watch cricket all day.:p:

I have never ever watched these stupid soaps except in passing when parents and in laws are around ( they have to watch them like they have  to have their daily pills :(()

The only Indian ones I watch are CID and Crime Patrol kind of programmes and stupid reality shows.:embaressed_smile:

30 minutes ago, beetle said:

I have never ever watched these stupid soaps except in passing when parents and in laws are around ( they have to watch them like they have  to have their daily pills :(()

Same here beetle ji :wall: I can understand your pain, apart from cricket  I used to like watching tarak mehta ka olta chasma n cid, but recently tmkoc has became stale n unbearable..