Commentary gems tracking thread

37 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

Footage showed Shikhar doing bhangra in front of the crowd...

David Lloyd: What's going on there, we need to take another look at that. 

Bhajji: That's bhangra Bumble, in our Punjabi culture we are all good at it. Shikhar Dhawan is good, Virat Kohli is good, Yuvraj Singh is good, I am good...

David Lloyd: (laughs)

Bhajji: Honestly I'm good man, I'll show you

:phehe:

With generous humming of the "dinga linga linga ding dinga linga linga ding" tune for good measure :rotfl:

Harbhajan:Pant should play his natural game I was surprised that he got out for 0 in the last game off 29 deliveries

Athers:Pant was two extremes 0 off 29 and then in the second innings he came out all guns blazing there has to be a balance Bhajji

Holding:Look at Butler he is a destructive white ball player but he found a balance in the test matches to score well

Bhajji:Sehwag used to play his natural game didn't matter if it was first ball or last ball he will hit it for four

Complete Silence by Athers and Holding 

14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

English commentators keep on the mentioning the dropped catches in the innings of Indian batters.  Sometimes 2 or 3 matches after the events too.  Pointing out that we were lucky.  

There were 2 catches dropped of Root before his century ... but hardly a word.

Equally they have hammered Kohli's captaincy but Root here giving singles at will and not a word either. 

1 minute ago, WeStMiDz said:

As much as he has been mocked throughout the series, fair play to Bhajji for calling out England when they have been ordinary. Where as the other guys in the box are reluctant to say it. 

Yeh good on him for stating it's all good and well doing well when conditions suit, they need to be able to take wickets when there's nothing there for the bowlers.

3 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

As much as he has been mocked throughout the series, fair play to Bhajji for calling out England when they have been ordinary. Where as the other guys in the box are reluctant to say it. 

That is where I like him people like Bhogle or Manjrekar bow down to England’s commentary team and downplay Indian team when they do something good Bhajji is there to support us need him for Australia tour.