I have returned to ICF after many years to deliver this message: Rohit MUST be picked

sage

1 minute ago, sage said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18065/scorecard/1122277/south-africa-vs-india-2nd-test-ind-in-sa-2017-18

Forgotten this resolute 47 already? Rohit haters have a memory of a goldfish.

u shud actually now show that , coz then the question comes...

A. he hardly scores

B. when he does once in blue moon he throws it and doesnt convert 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

since when did 47 runs started saving someone place, specially when u avg 15 in that country and 22 overseas

You have to compare the score with the scores of the other batsman in the game. 47 when next best is 28 is equivalent to 188 when next best is 112. 

And those were EXTREMELY difficult conditions against a very good lineup. I have no doubt that Rohit would have managed to top score again in this Indian team considering the performance of the rest of the batman. Overall score of India would be 150 isntead of 107 all out. All counts in the long run. 

India lost by 31 runs last match, 47 by Rohit would have been very valuable.

1 minute ago, sage said:

And those were EXTREMELY difficult conditions against a very good lineup. I have no doubt that Rohit would have managed to top score again in this Indian team considering the performance of the rest of the batman. Overall score of India would be 150 isntead of 107 all out. All counts in the long run. 

India lost by 31 runs last match, 47 by Rohit would have been very valuable.

He would have been bowled by Broad 

Murali Vijay has successfully taken over the crucial role of Maggi timer. You pour Maggi noodles into boiling water when he walks out to bat and turn off the gas when Vijay is dismissed. 

Rohit does not serve any purpose now, too much maggi is not good for health.