Is Virat Kohli already a legend? MS Dhoni has the answer

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

For a big match player, dhoni has had two good to great innings in his career. 2007 t20 WC SF and 2011 WC final. Apart from that, he has come up short every time again and again. He came up short in all t20 world cups. Played a ok innings against Australia last world cup after the game was out of reach. That's a big match player for you. 

sometimes 50s or 25s are more important than a century :p: 

e147b6c90b163532cab15820dbab9cf9.jpg

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

:canabis: Sachin chamchas doesn't care if you are telling the truth. That's why i don't take them seriously:hysterical: Trigger and move on.. They ll dance on my tunes like i make @raki05 and my doggy @speedheat everyday.

Regarding your feud with the guys I have no idea as I took a hiatus around 2014 so no idea what happened.I feel at the end of the day whether its Sachin or Virat hai to Indian hi yar so why fight over it?

14 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

That's why I always Say Dhoni will do well in politics but mainstream political parties rarely allow Celeb candidates to grow beyond the novelty Vote baiter positions.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

He seems to be taking/giving some pointers to Amit Shah. Dhoni would win Jharkhand/Bihar if he stands.

He seems to be taking/giving some pointers to Amit Shah. Dhoni would win Jharkhand/Bihar if he stands.

I think Dhoni definitely has the qualities to be a big shot politician.
He has a massive mass connect and also political acumen-else he wouldn't have become this Big cricketing superstar from a lower middle class family in Ranchi.

If BJP can utilise him effectively , they'll become invincible in Bihar/Jharkhand and possibly Tamil Nadu.
Only problem is till now - most political parties have used this type of celebrities as novelty maals but let's see if Dhoni can reverse the trend and become the CM of Jharkhand.

He allegedly has plans to go into cricket administration too so he might be BJP's next pawn in BCCI as a seemingly better option to Anurag Thakur

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Regarding your feud with the guys I have no idea as I took a hiatus around 2014 so no idea what happened.I feel at the end of the day whether its Sachin or Virat hai to Indian hi yar so why fight over it?

Kaha 2014.. 2018 it is when i destroyed this poor bot @speedheat :phehe: and his bhagwan in one thread. 

@raki05 is senile uncle who keeps repeating same thing again and again. Not sure if he trying to convince us or himself :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:  my new toy.