And now Symonds Cheats by Grounding a Catch[clip added]

talksport

Got to love this. Some people's lives are so pathetic and bitter they spend all their time searching frantically for an Australian mistake. Even despite the fact that close up replays clearly showed two fingers under the ball. Forget the whinging poms, its the crying Indians!
What does that mean ??? Oh ! U educated Ozzies :finger:
Guest HariSampath
Got to love this. Some people's lives are so pathetic and bitter they spend all their time searching frantically for an Australian mistake. Even despite the fact that close up replays clearly showed two fingers under the ball. Forget the whinging poms, its the crying Indians!
what replays were you seeing ?? The one I saw several times clearly showed that he caught the ball as it was hitting the turf ! if you couldn't see it, I am not surprised, you are Aussie after all
You are just the right one to replace Benaud in the Channel 9 commentary, you should give it a try. A cheat is a cheat, it doesn't matter if he's an Aussie, Indian or Chinese. Is your life so pathetic you come here to defend anything that is Aussie? BTW take a camera, catch the ball with palm down and wrap your little and ring finger around it to stop it frm hitting the ground . I will then believe you. Again use a cricket ball not a golf ball to take a picture or video.
Absolutely mate. When you caught the ball with palm facing down it's quite obvious the ball's hitting the ground. The commentators are suggesting the little finger and the 4th finger was wrapped around the ball that stopped the ball from hitting the ground. Imagine this one goes into classic catches bucket :hysterical:
Thanks ravi. That is quite blatant. Maybe the commentators were scared of questioning his integrity. :laugh:

From someone listening on the radio:

An interesting contrast between the ABC radio and Channel 9 television commentators. On the radio Terry Alderman gave a detailed description almost immediately in which he said the ball had touched the ground during the process of taking the catch. I then went back to the television set where the commentators didn't mention any doubt at all.
BUZ-56ejAv4 Can anyone say that catch was clean with a straight face? :omg:
Fcuking Sh1t!.... he has rubbed the ball against the ground... Sure symmonds knows this. More than the issue of claiming such catches, the aussie suggestion that the fielder's word must be taken is what worries me, given the amount of dubious catches they claim.

If they had the referreal system , there was enough doubt that batsman would be considered not out. WHat a facking cheat! He cleanly grassed it on first impression. If the umpire had this angle, the square could have seen this. The umpire didn't even ask the square. Also, turning point of the match. 71/2 to 76/4- SL coudn't recover from here on.

disgusting aussies are a disgrace to cricket BCCI should just tell them to pi$$ off, dont need them in IPL they're such good players, yet they constantly feel the need to cheat
So you would agree that India are a disgrace to cricket after the blatant grounded catches claimed by both Dhoni and Ganguly in recent years? And there is clear video evidence of these balls bouncing, unlike the Clarke and Symonds incedents which are inconclusive at best.