How do Bollywood star kids get into best unis around the world?

Franco Vazquez

4 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

OMG! I am so sorry I offended your wonderful comprehension skills by failing to read something properly in some imaginary thread that I have no idea about!! Please tell me more about my fallacies, please!!!!! :rolleyes:

Now get back to your pathetic life!! :giggle:

First pull that stick out stick out of your behind. Then revisit my comment to see who I quoted.

Then take your pills and head to bed.

For someone who has achieved so much in life, you sure have to reassure yourself a lot.

Edited by Sachinism

13 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

OMG! I am so sorry I offended your wonderful comprehension skills by failing to read something properly in some imaginary thread that I have no idea about!! Please tell me more about my fallacies, please!!!!! :rolleyes:

Now get back to your pathetic life!! :giggle:

dude .. post is not directed to you :giggle:

i thought you are insensitive to everything :phehe: 

25 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

First pull that stick out stick out of your behind. Then revisit my comment to see who I quoted.

Then take your pills and head to bed.

For someone who has achieved so much in life, you sure have to reassure yourself a lot.

Hahahahahaha dude, I live in Colorado and I might as well smoke some pot if I can’t figure out who is responding to what post. I swear when I saw the post I for sure thought you responded to mine. Jeez I need to take a break and really light up a joint. Sorry about that brah! I sincerely your apologize for anything abusive I said. I did not mean it. It’s all good. I do not have a thick skin, but I am not an arrogant person. :smile:

I rarely abuse any fellow members. My abuses are only reserved for the cricket team. :giggle: 

4 hours ago, Clarke said:

Both of your posts remind me of Dubya, apparently he went to HBS and got an MBA :cool:

He is a shining example of if you are born into privilege, you can go far with average skills. The only way you cannot do that is if you are a total moron. Wait, I take that back, I can't explain how the current US President did with the comprehension and attention span of a 10 year old.

Edited by dandaroy

I dunno the situation now. But 10 years ago I quite easily got into Purdue university for bachelor's in electrical engineering with scholarship. SAT score 2150.  If they like your essays and your grades are decent in an ICSE/CBSE board in India, universities would take you. In fact , when Canadian universities came specifically to promote higher education in Canada , I was told that I only need to maintain a 70% to get in for my program of choice. 

13 hours ago, dandaroy said:

Hahahahahaha dude, I live in Colorado and I might as well smoke some pot if I can’t figure out who is responding to what post. I swear when I saw the post I for sure thought you responded to mine. Jeez I need to take a break and really light up a joint. Sorry about that brah! I sincerely your apologize for anything abusive I said. I did not mean it. It’s all good. I do not have a thick skin, but I am not an arrogant person. :smile:

I rarely abuse any fellow members. My abuses are only reserved for the cricket team. :giggle: 

Haha. I forgive.

On 9/6/2018 at 3:34 PM, dandaroy said:

Can mods please sticky this?let it be known that dandaroy issued an offical apology on ICF