Virat Kohli turns vegan

CSK Fan

As expected. A shitshow in the comments.

Someone does something which they feel benefits them and society, but morons are out in full force to drop their outlandish theories on why someone has done something. It seems just because you're incapable of altruistic thought or action you seem to think everyone works the same way.

So what if he's been influenced by his wife. How fragile is your masculinity or how terrible a person is your wife that the thought of being influenced by a woman disgusts you?

45 minutes ago, Khota said:

For an athlete to go vegan is stupid.

Most consumed food in olympic village is mostly bacon. There is a reason for that.

What's your source on that?

According to this McDonalds is the most popular restaurant in the Olympic Village - http://www.grubstreet.com/2016/08/most-popular-restaurant-in-olympic-village-is-mcdonalds.html

I presume the reason for that is because the Big Mac has the nutritional requirements for top-level athletes

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Sachinism said:

What's your source on that?

According to this McDonalds is the most popular restaurant in the Olympic Village - http://www.grubstreet.com/2016/08/most-popular-restaurant-in-olympic-village-is-mcdonalds.html

I presume the reason for that is because the Big Mac has the nutritional requirements for top-level athletes

:facepalm:

I said food and you mention restaurant. It was chinese officials who noted bacon is tjhe most consumed item. reason is simple it packs tons of calories.

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

He is trying to be vegan, so whats the problem with people. People are silly to comment about his wife here and bring her to every topic. No wonder we are a country who are busy gossiping about others than actually making things happen. 

Sab ke sab Pados waali aunty bane pade hai who is waiting to start some conspiracy or gossip. 

You need to consume 5 to 6000 cals a day. I am not sure vegan is the answer to that.

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

You need to consume 5 to 6000 cals a day. I am not sure vegan is the answer to that.

two different things from what I said. Yes, it might work for him and then he might turn into something more easy which is being Vegetarian. But seriously, whatever he does or he tries, don't know how people bring his wife into it. They should leave her alone at times and also let people sometime do what they want to do. Its not like he is saying he is going to fast all day and playing without eating. I am sure he knows what he is doing. 

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

two different things from what I said. Yes, it might work for him and then he might turn into something more easy which is being Vegetarian. But seriously, whatever he does or he tries, don't know how people bring his wife into it. They should leave her alone at times and also let people sometime do what they want to do. Its not like he is saying he is going to fast all day and playing without eating. I am sure he knows what he is doing. 

His wife is part of conversation because her picture shows up in team photos. If she does not want to be discussed then she should be in the background. Anushka is an unnecessary distraction right now.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

His wife is part of conversation because her picture shows up in team photos. If she does not want to be discussed then she should be in the background. Anushka is an unnecessary distraction right now.

Again, nothing to do with this particular topic to drag her here.