All Rounders do not exist.

Khota

15 minutes ago, zen said:

You did. Pandya plays well in bouncy conditions. The series was won because of how Pujara batted so we would not have lost it 

Don't waste my time with such posts. Thanks! 

You are the one who has no respect for time. 10K word essay about a players value to the team when the team is winning handily without any contribution from him. Things that make you go hmmm..

17 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

SL is one the most poorest team and we are one of the best side, Aus side perfomance will depend on opp 

Facing bumrah is diff to facing rajitha or fernando

So it has more to do with India. Correct

1 minute ago, Khota said:

You are the one who has no respect for time. 10K word essay about a players value to the team when the team is winning handily without any contribution from him. Things that make you go hmmm..

I wrote it per the request by ICF for an article for its homepage .... I have time for ICF (not for pointless arguments) .... if you have something meaningful, let me know :dance:

6 hours ago, zen said:

I wrote it per the request by ICF for an article for its homepage .... I have time for ICF (not for pointless arguments) .... if you have something meaningful, let me know :dance:

I thank you for your contribution to ICF and writing a article. I just don't happen to agree with it.

15 hours ago, Khota said:

So it has more to do with India. Correct

it has to do with 2 sides, a game is played by 2 sides not one . 

ENG n SA far better sides then AUS

To hell with No pandya logic in AUS, vihari n rohit didnt do anything extra so had pandya played we still wud have won. Remeber we lost in england last test when even vihari played

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

it has to do with 2 sides, a game is played by 2 sides not one . 

ENG n SA far better sides then AUS

To hell with No pandya logic in AUS, vihari n rohit didnt do anything extra so had pandya played we still wud have won. Remeber we lost in england last test when even vihari played

In Australia, Roos are as formidable as they get. England is a weak team and SA rankings are up because India did not show up.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Like I mentioned before weak team will always have need for these utility players.

England is ranked #1 in the world in ODIs. Last I checked Stokes, Moeen and Woakes play for England.

I bet you'll now say you don't believe in ICC rankings, they are not done right, and someone else has to mathematically prove it to you that England is not a weak ODI team.

15 minutes ago, philcric said:

England is ranked #1 in the world in ODIs. Last I checked Stokes, Moeen and Woakes play for England.

I bet you'll now say you don't believe in ICC rankings, they are not done right, and someone else has to mathematically prove it to you that England is not a weak ODI team.

Let's make it simple - only ATG teams are strong (and many of them played ARs too) ..... Since all other teams are weak (including the ones currently playing relative to ATG teams), the discussion is closed, i.e. all current teams need utility (AR) players (and therefore ARs exist too)  :om:

Edited by zen
10 hours ago, philcric said:

What is their Test ranking as that was being discussed?

2 hours ago, Khota said:

What is their Test ranking as that was being discussed?

No.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:47 AM, philcric said:

16 hours ago, Khota said:

Like I mentioned before weak team will always have need for these utility players.

PS: Eng was ranked higher than Aus in Tests when India played both of these countries in the last 8 months or so.

Edited by philcric
19 minutes ago, Khota said:

Proof is in the pudding. Is it a coincidence? I doubt it.

BOWLING O M R W ECON 0s 4s 6s WD NB  
Mohammed Shami 10 2 44 2 4.40 38 4 1 2 0  
JJ Bumrah 10 0 60 2 6.00 35 10 0 1 0  
V Shankar 3 0 22 0 7.33 10 4 0 2 0  
Kuldeep Yadav 10 0 46 2 4.60 31 3 1 0 0  
RA Jadeja 10 0 33 0 3.30 34 2 0 0 0  
KM Jadhav 7 0 31 1 4.42 21 3 0 0 0

1st t20- 

BOWLING O M R W ECON 0s 4s 6s WD NB  
JJ Bumrah 4 0 16 3 4.00 18 3 0 0 0  
YS Chahal 4 0 28 1 7.00 11 3 1 0 0  
UT Yadav 4 0 35 0 8.75 8 5 0 2 0