Shami will not last the full tour. Prepare for a back up

Global.Baba

Bowled with better control in this series than in England. But that may just have been the slower nature of pitches, quality of Australian batsmen etc. has definitely proved to be very fit but age may not be on his side. Bumrah is the strike bowler in this attack and Ishant the one that provides control. Shami was good but we need another genuine strike bowler to be a world class attack. If Siraj proves to be better than Shami then we need him. Missed a golden opportunity to try him against Windies and instead went for a mediocre Shardul Thakur. It's important not to get complacent with this series win. 

On 11/30/2018 at 10:43 AM, Forever Indian said:

Now we all have come to know how Maniac became Global.baba. His disciples would come to baba and ask for blessings, a few of those interactions:

Disciple 1: Baba, I have been a lower middle class guy for all of my life, pls bless me to become rich

Global.baba: May you lose whatever money you currently have as well!

Disciple 1: (next week) Baba, tum great ho. I have just won the Millionaire lottery!!

Disciple 2: Baba, my daughter is not getting any alliances for marriage and she is getting over 35, please bless her

Global.baba: May your daughter remain unmarried forever!

Disciple 2: (next week) Baba, a great alliance has got fixed for our daughter, they don’t want any dowry and will conduct the marriage also!!

Disciple 3: (after 2015 WC) Baba, please bless me to remain in Indian ODI team till 2023 WC

Global.Baba: (concerned about the welfare of Indian team and fans) May you get immediately dropped from the ODI team!

Disciple 3: (after 2023 WC) Baba, I didn’t know you were so powerful, I still run faster than 80% of Cheetahs so now please bless me till 2027 WC!

Seems like Shami has seeked Baba's blessing as well :phehe:

As expected, Shami got Baba's blessings!

3 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Bowled with better control in this series than in England. But that may just have been the slower nature of pitches, quality of Australian batsmen etc. has definitely proved to be very fit but age may not be on his side. Bumrah is the strike bowler in this attack and Ishant the one that provides control. Shami was good but we need another genuine strike bowler to be a world class attack. If Siraj proves to be better than Shami then we need him. Missed a golden opportunity to try him against Windies and instead went for a mediocre Shardul Thakur. It's important not to get complacent with this series win. 

That 4th bowler will have to come in place of Umesh Yadav and not Shami. Shami still has at least 3-4 years of cricket left in him, which will mean playing through at least the World Test Championship in 2021. Will still have a huge role in our WC campaign like he did in 2015 WC

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

That 4th bowler will have to come in place of Umesh Yadav and not Shami. Shami still has at least 3-4 years of cricket left in him, which will mean playing through at least the World Test Championship in 2021. Will still have a huge role in our WC campaign like he did in 2015 WC

Doubt he has 3-4 years left. He's in his thirties and we need to keep in mind that he is an injury prone guy ,