Rai, Edulji in war of words over hiring of India women's coach

1 hour ago, velu said:

i meant he would never throw his wicket just because he didnt like the coach ..

He played some rash shots after a dropped catch? Not sure what to make of it. It's clear he didn't came out with the intention to stick around.  

Anyways their will be a lot of questions asked over his captaincy in the coming days. :lol:

Edited by Lannister
21 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Now you are comparing things who doesn't have any correlation. The kohli at that point of time is not of today's kohli. People prioities, nature ego changes with their status.

not getting your point dude ..

but i wont agree with your allegation that kohli gifted his wicket intentionally ( hope you are not serious :p: ) 

27 minutes ago, raki05 said:

And how do we know that. Not letting his own disappointment come out doesn't mean laughing like a moron after getting epic thrashing from arch rivals.

thats one way of hiding your disappointment ..

many times kohli's work got screwed by other rcb players and i didnt see him showing disappointment after the game  ( ps: rcb lost many games because of his team selection and combination though ) 

1 hour ago, velu said:

thats one way of hiding your disappointment ..

many times kohli's work got screwed by other rcb players and i didnt see him showing disappointment after the game  ( ps: rcb lost many games because of his team selection and combination though ) 

Tell me this a man after loosing ipl match can abuse fans but you believe that he was hiding disappointment after loosing  with Pak. He is no Sachin orvdravid or dhoni who can remain calm in such situations.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Tell me this a man after loosing ipl match can abuse fans but you believe that he was hiding disappointment after loosing  with Pak. He is no Sachin orvdravid or dhoni who can remain calm in such situations.

i refuse to believe that kohli was not disappointed .. only batmen i know  who use to get out intentionally is badrinath :csk:  

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Seriously you are doubting kohli. Come on Man. 

What he is God. It was all evident how serious he was in final match. First played 2 reckless shot in 2 balls and evenbmore disappointing was the way he did mujra in front of whole nation after loosing the match. What's wrong to doubt what you see.