Congrats MSD for scoring 10000 ODI runs for India

2 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

MSD is a slow cancer that is eating the heart out of this ODI team. BCCI has decided to let this slow spiral continue until after WC when India make an unceremonious exit and then the Jharkhandi retires and everyone takes deep breath with the cancer finally taking its toll and winning.

he is more like plague than cancer since the former can spread from one to another. rayudu, karthik, etc. also have dhoni-itis, i.e. tuk-tuking their way to useless runs at low SR.

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

the point is that karthik took his to acclimatise (around 20 balls) and then got out. this is a very regular feature with him. it explains both his low avg, low SR and absence of 100s despite playing in top 6 for 78 out of his 87 matches. A top 6 batsman in ODIs should be able to chip in with 100s every now and then.

Agree . I have a feeling that Karthik underperforms whenever he plays with dhoni and feels extra pressure to perform every match. Just need to test out couple if odis with no dhoni . If he still fails kick him out and get in Pant

Just now, prasen82 said:

Agree . I have a feeling that Karthik underperforms whenever he plays with dhoni and feels extra pressure to perform every match. Just need to test out couple if odis with no dhoni . If he still fails kick him out and get in Pant

it will be too late to groom pant after giving karthik some matches since there are only 12 matches left I think. either TM will back DK all the way or they will do musical chairs with oldies and newbies without anyone getting a settled run.

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

he is more like plague than cancer since the former can spread from one to another. rayudu, karthik, etc. also have dhoni-itis, i.e. tuk-tuking their way to useless runs at low SR.

Jharkhandi has done nothing to the game since his WC2011 win. It has been a downward spiral since. 7+ years of slide and phucker is still living off of past glory. Even Sachin, let alone Dravid, Segwag, Laxman, etc. did not have this liberty. It is almost like he has a vice grip on BCCI and will only let go when he wants to. If he had any ounce of self respect, he would have retired after WC2015.

This is why he is such a loathed figure among true cricket fans! He will one of the main reasons India will unceremoniously exit the WC prematurely.

Edited by Audiophile