Rajasthan Royals to have Pink Jersey now

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Just a little after Kemp's corner, below the flyover and just before the Italian Consulate , there is this huge billboard of Kartik Aryan in a light pink Shwerwani, modeling for Millionaire. I think he looks amazing in it.

He is in showbizz and good looking. He can dare to pull off and look good in apparel which your average common man cannot.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Won't happen in India for obvious yet misplaced reasons. Over the years I have had random people on the streets/college/workplace frown at me and make nonsense statements when I wear all green outfits, which is my favorite colour. Some may see green as the colour of the forests/environment/armed forces but there is a sizable section in India which associates it with Islam/Pakistan. 

Reminds me of the noteworthy speech I saw on youtube by Javed Jaffrey.  The one talking about how divisive thinking has foisted religion onto colors.  

Worth sharing - 

31 minutes ago, maniac said:

Subtle way of calling Rajasthan mi:biggrin:nnows :no:

By the way surpringly Scotland is pretty high on the T20 ranking. They are ranked above Zimbabwe and Ireland. Congrats :icflove:

You are also forgetting we are best ODI team in world , we beat the number 1 to take title and not been beaten since :biggrin:

Not a Indian or Pakistani import insight either . All squad born in Scotland