44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

As per their own religious definitions.....and their book is unamendable, so no scope for change in the future. No wonder someone like Abdul Kalam was criticized so harshly by the Islamic religious leaders....for all purposes he was excommunicated from Islam. When they changed the name of Aurangzeb Road to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road, that pissed off so many Muslims.

True that. Bid'ah or innovation in Islam is not allowed therefore this case of moderate/extremist doesn't even arise.

Everybody is following in the footsteps of the Prophet so to speak.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

As per their own religious definitions.....and their book is unamendable, so no scope for change in the future. No wonder someone like Abdul Kalam was criticized so harshly by the Islamic religious leaders....for all purposes he was excommunicated from Islam. When they changed the name of Aurangzeb Road to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road, that pissed off so many Muslims.

Many of my Muslim friends were pissed of with the fact that he was made president during BJP govt. Lol. That time I firmly decided just to avoid these brainwashed fools. 

6 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Yeah, he got one Mazhar Hashmi arrested too. Abhi uski dhulai ho rahivhai Gopal Ganj p.S.

Hope police don't let us down. Often the case in India that policemen are lax or forgiving when youth make mistakes...चलो कोई बात नही , दोबारा ऐसी गलती मत करना  type. For all the flak they receive I do believe majority policemen in India are softies, in these cases no mercy should be shown. Let the parents, relatives, community members come and do emotional heartstring pulling, let them fall on their feet and beg for mercy, nothing doing. Time to set an example, we have been quiet and passive for too long while the internal traitors have gone from strength to strength. Any further capitulation and they will gain an upperhand in the future, and 100% sure they won't be equally merciful. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hope police don't let us down. Often the case in India that policemen are lax or forgiving when youth make mistakes...चलो कोई बात नही , दोबारा ऐसी गलती मत करना  type. For all the flak they receive I do believe majority policemen in India are softies, in these cases no mercy should be shown. Let the parents, relatives, community members come and do emotional heartstring pulling, let them fall on their feet and beg for mercy, nothing doing. Time to set an example, we have been quiet and passive for too long while the internal traitors have gone from strength to strength. Any further capitulation and they will gain an upperhand in the future, and 100% sure they won't be equally merciful. 

This is his fb profile. Just check it once. Am sure agar bahar aagaya to zinda nahi bachega. He has become famous ina wrong way. Hero banane ke chakkar me khud ki G marwali isne

https://www.facebook.com/mazhar.hashmi.98

Edited by DHONI_FANN

20 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Many of my Muslim friends were pissed of with the fact that he was made president during BJP govt. Lol. That time I firmly decided just to avoid these brainwashed fools. 

Many Muslim national leaders across party lines made their displeasure known, Owaisi Sr. gave a hate speech against Kalam in his constituency...now that मादरचोद  pretends to be a liberal, secular, upholder of Constitution yada yada. 

For all its perceived faults it was BJP that made Kalam our President. Till the moment the great man passed away the Muslims, libtards and Lutyens had nothing but malice for him...नीच लोग साले भड़वे 

2003 India: PM AB Vajpayee, Prez APJ Abdul Kalam, VP Bhairon Singh Shekhawat (under rated legend)

2007 India: PM Sonia Gandhi, Prez Pratibha Patil, VP Hamid Ansari

Indians fully got what they deserved in those 10 dark years. 

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Many Muslim national leaders across party lines made their displeasure known, Owaisi Sr. gave a hate speech against Kalam in his constituency...now that मादरचोद  pretends to be a liberal, secular, upholder of Constitution yada yada. 

For all its perceived faults it was BJP that made Kalam our President. Till the moment the great man passed away the Muslims, libtards and Lutyens had nothing but malice for him...नीच लोग साले भड़वे 

2003 India: PM AB Vajpayee, Prez APJ Abdul Kalam, VP Bhairon Singh Shekhawat (under rated legend)

2007 India: PM Sonia Gandhi, Prez Pratibha Patil, VP Hamid Ansari

Indians fully got what they deserved in those 10 dark years. 

Hamid Ansari was one special kind of bustard. On what basis was he made president is beyond me. How can you hand over command of Indian forces to such a scoundrel is indigestible?

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Guwahati Professor suspended over facebook post on Pulwama attack

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2019/feb/17/guwahati-teacher-suspended-over-facebook-post-on-pulwama-attack-1939915.html?utm_campaign=fullarticle&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=inshorts

Guys this is the same Banarjee I was talking about earlier. A friend of mine is responsible for taking her down.

Cheers:isalute:

Aah the same papri banarjee send her to Delhi, old Delhi in particular and delhiwala will make a papri chaat out of her.