Pakistani Terror Conundrum. What is answer

mishra

13 hours ago, maniac said:

:hysterical: 

That's got to be an attempt at a joke

well, its a law. if someone has some hint on suspected terrorist , he should inform local authorities, not some International agencies like CIA etc. 

the person who have contact direct with CIA ,cant be taken lightly. 

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

the videos you have shared here, they both said on record that surgical strikes never happend. so whos to believe ?

i can share that too.  

Again, you're deflecting. How is what they said on some other issue even relevant? That would be like me posting this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-south-asia-11706455/barack-obama-criticises-pakistan-on-terrorism-fight

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/11365779/Barack-Obama-warns-Pakistan-Shut-down-terrorist-safe-havens.html

Which goes directly against his claim of Pak not harbouring OBL....stick to an issue and don't obfuscate.

Whose fault is it? You can blame USA,Russia, India,Iran,Israel,Afghanistan but you know the answer for who is the main culprit. It is your army and it's policies. But of course as a student of defense studies whatever the fk that is, you won't be able to answer that publicly even if you know the answer.

USA, they should never wage a war that they cant win. (they arnt going to win anyway)

if pakistan get effected thn india will get effected, we have similar case with afghanistan. 

13 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Again, you're deflecting. How is what they said on some other issue even relevant? That would be like me posting this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-south-asia-11706455/barack-obama-criticises-pakistan-on-terrorism-fight

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/11365779/Barack-Obama-warns-Pakistan-Shut-down-terrorist-safe-havens.html

Which goes directly against his claim of Pak not harbouring OBL....stick to an issue and don't obfuscate.

i was saying becoz you referring to those 2 guys with who can sell thre mother anyday. 

barak obama should mention OBL too in these articles, but he didnt. becoz he is dumb like me. 

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

USA, they should never wage a war that they cant win. (they arnt going to win anyway)

if pakistan get effected thn india will get effected, we have similar case with afghanistan. 

You know that it was Zia who struck a deal with US to fight Russians right? Army general.

Didnt Musharraf work with US on this war against terror? Again army general.

your army could have just said “No”

1 minute ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Do you know the phrase hamam mein sab nange hain?

While USA and the other parties are not 100 percent innocent, it is just extremely delusional to put all the blame on them and absolve Pakistan of any wrong doing. There is a thin line between patriotism and foolishness.

6 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

i was saying becoz you referring to those 2 guys with who can sell thre mother anyday. 

barak obama should mention OBL too in these articles, but he didnt. becoz he is dumb like me. 

Well I referred to your Air Marshall first and you simply sidestepped by getting into semantics for no reason. As for your second sentence, I am not even going to bother. You are being deliberately obtuse.

6 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

i know may know or not know many things. but thres no white and black in world politics. 

Good so at least you accepted that. This implies that you were simply arguing for the sake of arguing earlier. I am well aware there are no angels in world politics, but if you were to be honest to yourself then you have done the most damage - and your own citizens have perhaps suffered the most in this period if we exclude Syria, etc.

Good so at least you accepted that. This implies that you were simply arguing for the sake of arguing earlier. I am well aware there are no angels in world politics, but if you were to be honest to yourself then you have done the most damage - and your own citizens have perhaps suffered the most in this period if we exclude Syria, etc.

same applies to India. 

Well I referred to your Air Marshall first and you simply sidestepped by getting into semantics for no reason. As for your second sentence, I am not even going to bother. You are being deliberately obtuse.

is barak obama a liar ? YES or NO ? 

Do you know the phrase hamam mein sab nange hain?

While USA and the other parties are not 100 percent innocent, it is just extremely delusional to put all the blame on them and absolve Pakistan of any wrong doing. There is a thin line between patriotism and foolishness.

I know pakistan have flaws in some foreign affairs issues. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

You know that it was Zia who struck a deal with US to fight Russians right? Army general.

Didnt Musharraf work with US on this war against terror? Again army general.

your army could have just said “No”

sums up of having the important geographical location and its advantage and dis-advantage. 

This is the problem right here. You want to pin all the blame on USA and the Soviet Union (and of course India, Israel and everyone else) but you refuse to acknowledge that the major issue is Pakistan providing a safe haven for terrorists and using them as strategic assets. Ultimately, a snake is a snake and recognizes no master. It will bite and kill you in the end...which is what happened in Pak with all the terrorist groups your establishment was supporting.

remind me who trained OBL ? i am sure it wasnt pakistan. 

19 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

same applies to India. 

This is an argument Pakistanis often like to use, but there is a difference: Indians don't go and blow themselves up world over - meanwhile the terrorism we suffer from are 90% of the time from across the border(s). Forget India and Pakistan for a minute as countries - how many Indians have been convicted of terrorism the world over in the last decade? How many Pakistanis? London train bombings to several foiled attacks in America to a countless others - Pakistanis have been involved. You need to introspect - what is it about Pakistan's strategy/ideology that spawns these nutters?

India has problems sure - but they are internal by and large.

18 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

is barak obama a liar ? YES or NO ? 

Dude, I already told you why he HAD TO say what he had to say. And Obama is not a beacon of truth even on other issues, but that's another debate.

16 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

I know pakistan have flaws in some foreign affairs issues. 

See response 1

11 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

remind me who trained OBL ? i am sure it wasnt pakistan. 

Why did Pakistan get into the "war"?

5 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

sums up of having the important geographical location and its advantage and dis-advantage. 

So what is the advantage? How has Pakistani public benefited from it? Only a few scotch drinking  generals have filled their coffers. 

This is the problem. Anyway going by your posts you seem to be a Pakistani propogandist but not even a good one at it :laugh:

It wasn’t even Pakistan’s personal war against Soviet, why couldn’t you just say f- off to USA?

Your generation of kids got messed up in radicalism. Ok fine you blamed USA for leaving you hanging. Again you took their aid to support them during the Afghan War. Now you are complaining about losing 300+ billion $$$. Even if for a second I consider that an accurate number 

What stopped Pakistan from having an Ambani, Premji, Narayana Murty, Mittal etc etc.

What stopped Pakistan from having a proper democracy all these years?

Did you take any advantage of being in a geographically important location for any positives?

You will parrot the same line because you are either a bot or you are just doing a job, if you are an aam Pakistani just living his life, the type no Indian has any problem with unless you do self-introspection your country will never progress

Edited by maniac

14 hours ago, maniac said:

So what is the advantage? How has Pakistani public benefited from it? Only a few scotch drinking  generals have filled their coffers. 

This is the problem. Anyway going by your posts you seem to be a Pakistani propogandist but not even a good one at it :laugh:

It wasn’t even Pakistan’s personal war against Soviet, why couldn’t you just say f- off to USA?

Your generation of kids got messed up in radicalism. Ok fine you blamed USA for leaving you hanging. Again you took their aid to support them during the Afghan War. Now you are complaining about losing 300+ billion $$$. Even if for a second I consider that an accurate number 

What stopped Pakistan from having an Ambani, Premji, Narayana Murty, Mittal etc etc.

What stopped Pakistan from having a proper democracy all these years?

Did you take any advantage of being in a geographically important location for any positives?

You will parrot the same line because you are either a bot or you are just doing a job, if you are an aam Pakistani just living his life, the type no Indian has any problem with unless you do self-introspection your country will never progress

well, you dont know me, you dont know my age, so you cant judge me. 

and really, i am very bad in this propaganda business. not my cup of tea. 

for some reason, we coudt afford to have Soviet union as our new neighbour while having india in east at same time. dont wana become sandwich.

we took the burden of millions of afghan refugees in soviet union war. 

and after US-Afghan war, we had to bear more damage. its US and NATO who started the war, we simply asked them to pay for the supplies/routes and the equipment, so we can protect our side of the border. 

corrupt politicians,feudalism, sometimes incompetent Army Generals halts the democracy. we have flaws. no one is perfect in this world.

IMO, only Presidential system will work in pakistan. 

we took advantages often times, we cant afford any super power as our neighbour, be it Soviet union or US. one is gone, other will go too.

economically, we took advantage in mid 50s to 80s, and now we have started again with big investment. terrorisim have declined 95% from last 4 years.  tourisim has started again. 

in the end, i am just a simple man, who knows nothing. :dontknow: 

12 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

well, you dont know me, you dont know my age, so you cant judge me. 

and really, i am very bad in this propaganda business. not my cup of tea. 

for some reason, we coudt afford to have Soviet union as our new neighbour while having india in east at same time. dont wana become sandwich.

we took the burden of millions of afghan refugees in soviet union war. 

and after US-Afghan war, we had to bear more damage. its US and NATO who started the war, we simply asked them to pay for the supplies/routes and the equipment, so we can protect our side of the border. 

corrupt politicians,feudalism, sometimes incompetent Army Generals halts the democracy. we have flaws. no one is perfect in this world.

IMO, only Presidential system will work in pakistan. 

we took advantages often times, we cant afford any super power as our neighbour, be it Soviet union or US. one is gone, other will go too.

economically, we took advantage in mid 50s to 80s, and now we have started again with big investment. terrorisim have declined 95% from last 4 years.  tourisim has started again. 

in the end, i am just a simple man, who knows nothing. :dontknow: 

tenor.gif