Pakistan "retaliates" after IAF violation,loses one F-16

Asim

Just now, Gollum said:

*ing pissed off now, make the bastards pay. We attacked their terror camp, and they attacked our military and civilian areas. 

We need US , Russia, France, UK to believe the claims Pakistani make and then attack CPEC , Gwadar and Lahore

Just now, Gollum said:

Full beizzati today, if we don't retaliate hard we will be the laughing stock of the world for eternity. 

Koyee beijjati nahi hai. As i said, Let Pakistani planes remain on high alert , busy and in air for 7 days only and then attack.

Just yesterday, They said time and place of their choosing. And today they attack. Simply shows how restless and desperately out of resources y=they are. Patience is way to fight

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Koyee beijjati nahi hai. As i said, Let Pakistani planes remain on high alert , busy and in air for 7 days only and then attack.

Just yesterday, They said time and place of their choosing. And today they attack. Simply shows how restless and desperately out of resources y=they are. Patience is way to fight

What about our Wing Commander?

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

What beizzati? Were you expecting to go in war without any casuality? Lol. Soliders will die/captured in wars....ultimate aim should not be forgotten.
#JaiHind

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes larger picture abhi baaki hai. Short term beizzati after yesterday's high. But now we need to escalate, they have provoked us gravely since yesterday evening. God strength to our braves and Jai Hind.